Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Gonzaga’s Zach Collins has declared for the draft and will hire an agent, according to Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com (ESPN Now link). Goodman tweets that numerous NBA executives feel Collins will be selected in the 8-20 range.

The center helped lead the Bulldogs to their first national championship game appearance this past season. He was first on the team in blocks per game, swatting 1.8 per contest, and he pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game, which was good for third on the team.

Jonathan Givony of Draft Express ranks Collins as the 13th best prospect in the upcoming draft. Givony notes that the freshman had his best game of the season against South Carolina in this year’s Final Four, but cautions that Collins is a prospect that will need some time to develop.

I'm a little surprised Collins is coming out this year. I'm a fan, but I don't see him contributing much for a few years.

With Philly up 10 it would be amazing of us to let this game get away and slide back into 4th from the bottom. We all know what a difference 1 place can make, I hope management is smart enough to realize the potential win here by losing?

• Upvote 1

Okay so cross off Fultz, ball, Jackson & Tatum. (Due to incompetent front office and coach)

Time to debate:

Monk

Fox

Smith Jr

Issac

Frank

Markennan

Of those, I'm still into the first 3 the most. But very possible if we fall to 6, two of Monk fox and smith Jr are gone.

Okay so cross off Fultz, ball, Jackson & Tatum. (Due to incompetent front office and coach)

Time to debate:

Monk

Fox

Smith Jr

Issac

Frank

Markennan

Of those, I'm still into the first 3 the most. But very possible if we fall to 6, two of Monk fox and smith Jr are gone.

I'm not so sure Tatum is a lock at 4

Would people say the buzz about Monk being the best pure scorer of the bunch is true? If so, isn't that seriously the biggest thing we need one way or the other?

Philly will nab him

Would people say the buzz about Monk being the best pure scorer of the bunch is true? If so, isn't that seriously the biggest thing we need one way or the other?

He's the best catch and shoot guy. But he's small and lacks legitimate point guard skills which would mitigate his size.

So he's Ben Gordon. Ben Gordon was really good in his prime. Is Ben Gordon more valuable in this nba? Is Payton-ben Gordon - Fournier a feasible starting lineup? Or does it just give us a similar situation yet a different name