Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Johnathan issac has been putting up really good stat lines despite playing pretty tentative. He could dominate

I don't watch a lot of college ball. Is this draft loaded? If so, I think we should tank AND maybe try to trade Payton to Philly for the Lakers pick.

I don't watch a lot of college ball. Is this draft loaded? If so, I think we should tank AND maybe try to trade Payton to Philly for the Lakers pick.

It appears to be loaded. Still to early. Probably a fantastic point guard draft

It appears to be loaded. Still to early. Probably a fantastic point guard draft

Music to my ears. I really hope we don't miss this opportunity

I feel a little validated

Draft express

Super impressed by the two games Jonathan Isaac played in Brooklyn the last 24 hours. So skilled offensively, showing great versatility on D

Think Jonathan Isaac could easily be averaging 22-23 points per game if he were being a little more aggressive. Wants to play the right way.

Music to my ears. I really hope we don't miss this opportunity

Foolishness! We don't need another PG! Payton is a god among men! It's not his fault the statistics won't get in line! His brand of basketball just doesn't show up on the stat sheet, or the scoreboard, at the end of the game. It's similar to veteran leadership, in that way. Simple novice fans of basketball don't understand the nuances of Payton's game, and trying to judge him by stats or the end results of winning or losing a game is neophyte for certain. No, what we need is more rim protection from big guys. If this draft were heavy with defensive-minded big men, then it would be music to MY ears. Maybe if we're bad enough, we can trade our pick for Nerlens Noel.

• Upvote 1

Foolishness! We don't need another PG! Payton is a god among men! It's not his fault the statistics won't get in line! His brand of basketball just doesn't show up on the stat sheet, or the scoreboard, at the end of the game. It's similar to veteran leadership, in that way. Simple novice fans of basketball don't understand the nuances of Payton's game, and trying to judge him by stats or the end results of winning or losing a game is neophyte for certain. No, what we need is more rim protection from big guys. If this draft were heavy with defensive-minded big men, then it would be music to MY ears. Maybe if we're bad enough, we can trade our pick for Nerlens Noel.

Nicely done