Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

New Orlando Magic jersey - what's your thoughts?

Yeah they do seem to stick with the design, kind of like Bulls (red) and Celtics (green). Those jerseys haven't aged at all.

I do like the fabric change but other than that, it's pretty much the same.

Yeah they do seem to stick with the design, kind of like Bulls (red) and Celtics (green). Those jerseys haven't aged at all.

Green and red look good on pretty much everyone- yellow does not. It may just be because I am biased, but I feel the Lakers jersey is considered "good" just because it is old and they have won a lot. It is the prestige of having "won a lot", which means it is seen a lot and worn by a lot of people. This does not make it a "good" design, just a popular jersey because, again, the team that has worn it has won a lot.

I also tend to think that boston's jersey is a little overrated. It is almost always at the top of the rankings of best jerseys. I think their design is clean and classic in a way that will never be out of style, but I can't help but think that it is more the prestige of the jersey that helps carry it. The Bulls jersey is nice though- especially the red jersey and the black jersey.

I also tend to think that boston's jersey is a little overrated. It is almost always at the top of the rankings of best jerseys. I think their design is clean and classic in a way that will never be out of style, but I can't help but think that it is more the prestige of the jersey that helps carry it. The Bulls jersey is nice though- especially the red jersey and the black jersey.

Not that Ireland is a big market but here in the summer a lot of people buy the Celtics jersey because it has an Irish link (Colors & Logo)

Also in Ireland I haven't seen a Magic jersey for sale in a store since the 90's. As pointed out, it's mainly only the winning teams jerseys that are sold. Although the Lakers jersey has always been available.

I like this. Some of your best work.

Thanks NameIsOrlando. I borrowed that star from the All Star logo when the All Star game

was held in Orlando in 2012. So that star has been there since 2012. I don't know if Orlando or the

NBA has the rights to it. But there is our star.

YPnPhs.jpg