Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Olympic Basketball Tournament Mega Thread

I see the talent. I also see a selfish arrogant player. He thinks is better than he actually is. His footwork is not good and just tries to push people around down low. That will not work in the nba. As for bosh comparison. Not nearly as smooth or polished when bosh was a rookie.

So, how far do you all think Croatia can get into the knockout rounds?

Odds on the coach actually letting Hezonja play before they get knocked out? (I will define that as playing 25+ minutes, not in and 10+ shots) I'll put it at 1:4.

So, how far do you all think Croatia can get into the knockout rounds?

Odds on the coach actually letting Hezonja play before they get knocked out? (I will define that as playing 25+ minutes, not in and 10+ shots) I'll put it at 1:4.

they're such a mess but are built well. They have the ability to run out a babic-bogdanovic-hezonja-Simon-Saric lineup and just switch everything on defense. they can have 4 shooters on the court at all times. They haven't played well at all and won their group.

they could win it all. they could get blown out by Serbia.

No way in hell

I don't know if Argentina is going to be able to take advantage of US's play lately or if the US is going to understand that Argentina is capable of beating them and play their A game in response.

But this is how we lose, not by a collection of comparable talent, but a team that can exploit the pickup ball nature of the American team with a roster full of guys who have been playing with each other for 12+ years, NBA players, shooters, and balanced scoring.

No. Maybe Australia but doubt it. Croatia might slide in for a bronze.

Australia has their dream run but we have a history of choking in the first knock out stage.

As an Australian I'm real nervous they will stuff up their best chance for a medal.