Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Olympic Basketball Tournament Mega Thread

There was one point late in the game where Mario got the ball about 35 feet from the basket and the closest guy was standing near the three point line. It looked like he sincerely thought about pulling up from there before he decided to run the offense.

There was one point late in the game where Mario got the ball about 35 feet from the basket and the closest guy was standing near the three point line. It looked like he sincerely thought about pulling up from there before he decided to run the offense.

I dont care about the olympics but when it comes to our team I want ALL of our players to assume the "I can win the game" mentality. If youre open shoot the damn shot. Plain and simple.

I dont care about the olympics but when it comes to our team I want ALL of our players to assume the "I can win the game" mentality. If youre open shoot the damn shot. Plain and simple.

From 35 feet? There's only like three guys in the league that should think of pulling up from 35... They're all on the same team..

From 35 feet? There's only like three guys in the league that should think of pulling up from 35... They're all on the same team..

There's a decent shot he becomes number four but yeah, you gotta earn those bad shots.

Still, I think it's hilarious. I hope we empower him to be him this year. It's going to result in something memorable.

I want him to be aggressive. If he is confident enough to shoot it I want him to shoot it. Whether or not he can make it means nothing to me. A shot from 35 feet is a bad shot even when Curry makes it. Just so happens hes good at making bad shots.