Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Andrew Nicholson Appreciation Thread

Very happy for Andrew and wish him all the best. He's going to hurt some teams if the Wizards use him in the post instead of just a spot-up shooter.

Glad Nicholson was able to get paid--but can't explain how happy I am he's gone.

I was never on board with the pick and really didn't like his fit with us. Far to many deficiencies that I'm glad I will not have to watch anymore. He was a black hole on offense that couldn't pass, could not defend, could not rebound, could not run--but again he's a good guy and I'm glad he got a deal because he was always a great teammate.

Best to you Drew, you brought us much joy, but I think your problems regarding your lack of production came from the goal post being moved on ya with all of these coaches and inconsistent systems. You were not the only victim, I also think Elfrid, VO and Nik have also suffered from the systemic failures of your time here!

Don't hang your head, what the heck.....you were a #1 pick, and please do not become a Magic killer!!! LOL

I cannot be sad to see you go, Drew. Didn't like you in college, or on this team. But I'll say this: You are probably worth a roster spot, so you far exceeded my expectations. Good luck.

I always thought he seemed like a good guy, wish him the best of luck. I think if used well he can provide a decent option on offence.

This was probably my favourite play by him, mostly because of Frye at the end of the clip.