Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Welcome Bismack Biyombo

I take no credit, it was a flyer in my case based on a combination of his athleticism, potential, and my wishful thinking. Let me ask this, do you guys think that Biyombo is on the verge of really becoming a force, like the playoffs are his new floor or do you see the playoffs as sort of his ceiling?

He is 23 and no where near his prime. I see Ben Wallace in him, because of his work effort and the system he is about to play for with Vogel. That, to me, is his ceiling.

This guy seems very humble and playful, dare I say like a young Dwight.

He's more serious on the court then Dwight ever was or has been.

• Upvote 1

I take no credit, it was a flyer in my case based on a combination of his athleticism, potential, and my wishful thinking. Let me ask this, do you guys think that Biyombo is on the verge of really becoming a force, like the playoffs are his new floor or do you see the playoffs as sort of his ceiling?

Playing with one of the best PFs in the league in Ibaka will only help him shine even more. I'm super excited for when the two Congolese guys play together

Playing with one of the best PFs in the league in Ibaka will only help him shine even more. I'm super excited for when the two Congolese guys play together

I agree. Patterson and Biyombo had some solid +/- stats this season when playing together. And while Patterson was a much better 3 point shooter last year than Ibaka, if Ibaka can get his 3pt shot back up around league average 35% that defensive nightmare for opponents doesn't come at a great cost on the other end of the court for us.

I admittedly haven't watched a ton of Biyombo outside the playoffs but does anyone who has watched much of him think Vogel will have him guarding 4's defensively and letting Ibaka guard the centers when those two are on the court together?