Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2016 NBA Orlando Summer League

judging by the box score, there is a lack of scoring talent. Nick Johnson with 7 assists though. Those of you watching how does he look running the point?

Anyone who watched it like what they saw out of Poythress? I know I'm biased, but the kid is absolute freak athlete and could be a lock down perimeter defender. Not the best scorer but he'll do the dirty work and not complain about any role he's given (think a smaller version of Patrick Patterson)

Anyone who watched it like what they saw out of Poythress? I know I'm biased, but the kid is absolute freak athlete and could be a lock down perimeter defender. Not the best scorer but he'll do the dirty work and not complain about any role he's given (think a smaller version of Patrick Patterson)

I honestly saw nothing from him. The only 2 players that stood out to me in any type of positive way were Harvey & Zimmerman.

We need to find Nick Johnson a spot. At least in the D league. He is filling up the stat sheet and getting great assist numbers with crappy options to pass to. Nice steals. He isn't flashy, but he gets it done. I remember that he only knock coming from Arizona was he wasn't really quick.

Unless Watson returns to form, he might be needed and looks to be a capable backup or 3rd PG. Marble is a mess.