Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2016 NBA Orlando Summer League

Despite the 1 block he's looking pretty lost on defense. He's in no-man's land a good bit.

That drive to the rim though was great.

Zimmerman showing exactly who he is for the good and bad. Moves well with solid athleticism, can create some offense, block some shots--but needs to bulk up and just gain awareness defensively which comes with coaching.

He should develop into a nice rotational big with good coaching and the right dieting/workout plan. The great thing is, Vogel gets the most out of his bigs.

Excited for this kid, but everyone on here knows that already :tongue:/>/>

Edit: Just as I typed that Zimmerman finishes through contact at the rim.

Edit: Just as I typed that he gets another block

Edit: I love being right

Struggling with his post positioning and I haven't seen a good box out yet, but he's flashing some great potential!

This is all stuff that comes with NBA coaching. As long as the intangibles and ability are there--that's all that matters for now. Vogel will coach this kind into something.

from a handful of scouting reports I read, Zimm doesn't seem to be a"box out guy", but more of a "go and get it" type big. Is that what you gents are seeing? I don't have a live stream.

from a handful of scouting reports I read, Zimm doesn't seem to be a"box out guy", but more of a "go and get it" type big. Is that what you gents are seeing? I don't have a live stream.

He's def more of a go get it guy. I think quality coaching and an NBA workout routine will do wonders on him. You can see the potential. Even the announcers we're saying there is no way he should have fallen to us and there is no way there were 40 better players then him in the draft.

Let's not forget, the kid is 19.

He's def more of a go get it guy. I think quality coaching and an NBA workout routine will do wonders on him. You can see the potential. Even the announcers we're saying there is no way he should have fallen to us and there is no way there were 40 better players then him in the draft.

Let's not forget, the kid is 19.

Has some similarities with Vuc

Yes, go and get it. He avoids contact far too often. Needs to toughen up.