Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Victor Oladipo Appreciation Thread

Vic is a much better player when he was able to play off the ball like he will in OKC.

He is just not that good at creating off the dribble and terrible at finishing at the rim.

Hate to see him go but Ibaka fills a huge need for us.

Thanks Vic for the great seasons you put in for Orlando.

Really hard losing a guy like Victor, a great professional that always gave 100% whenever he was on the court.

I think Oladipo may always be in my top ten favorite players.

If you score 45 on Cleveland while they're trying to fight off Toronto for playoff position then you're NO JOKE. I think we're high to basically pick Evan over him, even for Ibaka.

I wish him the best and thankful that at least he's on my 3rd favorite team now. Him being a Heat player, Laker, or Celtic would have SUCKED!! :shard:

I think Oladipo may always be in my top ten favorite players.

If you score 45 on Cleveland while they're trying to fight off Toronto for playoff position then you're NO JOKE. I think we're high to basically pick Evan over him, even for Ibaka.

I wish him the best and thankful that at least he's on my 3rd favorite team now. Him being a Heat player, Laker, or Celtic would have SUCKED!! :shard:/>

I'll take Fournier over Dipo everyday and Ibaka too. I don't think we're high at all. Terrance Ross dropped 51 on a good Clippers team a couple years back. Anyone can have 1 great game, but it's just that--1 game.

And that's the issue with Dipo. He will always flash greatness but never be able to consistently acheive it--which is why he'll always be a solid role player but nothing more.

Either way, he will be making 20 mil a year next summer so good for him.

Terrance Ross dropped 51 on a good Clippers team a couple years back. Anyone can have 1 great game, but it's just that--1 game.

Add Tracy Murray, Dana Barros, Tony Delk, and Corey Brewer to the list.

I'll take Fournier over Dipo everyday and Ibaka too. I don't think we're high at all. Terrance Ross dropped 51 on a good Clippers team a couple years back. Anyone can have 1 great game, but it's just that--1 game.

And that's the issue with Dipo. He will always flash greatness but never be able to consistently acheive it--which is why he'll always be a solid role player but nothing more.

Either way, he will be making 20 mil a year next summer so good for him.

Confused at why you feel the need to constantly comment on how poor of a player Oladipo was (even though basically no measure bears that out). I think everyone gets it, you didn't like Oladipo and are glad he is no longer on our team.