Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

2017 Playoffs or Henny is Fired

Scott Skiles and Tobias Harris is where my skepticism began.

It's growing by the game.

I think Henny has to make one more move, a good one with positive results to save face. Otherwise, showing him the door might be the best moving forward.

I think it's time to hold our front office accountable in the same way the front office held the Magic head coaches accountable.

If the front office can fire their 2 HC for an uninspired season, then why can we as fans hold our front office leaders to the same standard.

5yrs we have been rebuilding.... 5yrs we were in the bottom of our division.... 5yrs we have made suspect moves with players, playing them out of position at times... 5yrs we have been trying to identify who we are as a team, and thus far we are still searching for ourselves in the mix of the NBA.

Rob Hennigan is the Architect of the above along with his entourage front office buds... how much more time should we allow them to continue?

It's simple, 2017 should be the season where we determine if we need an office face lift.

2017 Playoffs or Fire the Front Office.

Reqoute

Is it safe to say the question is no longer a question... I think so.

Fire Rob. It doesn't look like a blockbuster trade is going to help us with this horrible roster we have.

The Trade window is over and all we did was reset Ibaka, and lose Victor and a 1st within 6months.... WTF?

Fire Rob Now!!!!!

Basically we swapped Vic for Ross, a comparable talent (only with a skill set we need...shooting) on a much better contract, and gained a 1st round draft pick back in a deep draft. Basically we took a swing, missed, and recouped our losses. So, I disagree

Basically we swapped Vic for Ross, a comparable talent (only with a skill set we need...shooting) on a much better contract, and gained a 1st round draft pick back in a deep draft. Basically we took a swing, missed, and recouped our losses. So, I disagree

this is what I figure too.

like I said a long time ago, the fireable offense is "We feel like this roster is put together to make the playoffs" and our team is on pace for a 29 win season.

But I'm not going to run around and call for his head. I only think that's appropriate for gross misconduct like mortgaging the future to chase a playoff spot that we don't have much hope for or something equally damaging.

as it is today we could dump payton, add a rookie, and have 24 million to throw at a player to add to biyombo, Fournier, vucevic, ross, augustin, Gordon, Mario, Zimmerman.

Orlando Magic president Alex Martins entered the season believing this was the franchise’s best chance to break into the playoffs for first time in the post-Dwight Howard era.

With 23 games remaining, Martins realizes that’s a longshot at best.

“The season to date has been incredibly disappointing,” Martins told The Associated Press. “We didn’t expect to be in mix for one of the top seeds by any stretch as we are progressing. Our hope was to get in there and make the playoffs.”

The team brought in two key veteran front-court additions to fuse with a young nucleus and hired an experienced playoff coach in Frank Vogel. The pieces seemed in place to end a five-year playoff drought.

But Orlando has the third-worst record in the NBA at 21-28 and have scrapped their dominant front-court plan, shipping Serge Ibaka to Toronto. Their slim postseason chances are quickly fading.

http://nba.nbcsports...-disappointing/

So youre OK with being at least 5 years away? Henny has no imagination and no plan to get to where we need to be. Im not sure we are any better than the first year he took over. As for that late first...how many of them have we turned into good players in our entire history....hint its a nice round number.

So youre OK with being at least 5 years away? Henny has no imagination and no plan to get to where we need to be. Im not sure we are any better than the first year he took over. As for that late first...how many of them have we turned into good players in our entire history....hint its a nice round number.

I was just speaking to the Ibaka situation, but yes, if that's what it takes. If I wasn't okay with it how would that change anything? I go to about a game per year and will always be a fan