Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Welcome Serge Ibaka

He was asked to be a do-everything forward, something he admitted after the season was difficult mentally.

"No more fake 4," Ibaka said at exit interviews, after the Thunder were eliminated by the Golden State Warriors in seven games of the Western Conference finals.

"My mind is ready to play 1, 2, 3, 4. Yeah, it wasn't easy playing different roles and both ends of the floor. But it was good for us, good for the team. It was helpful, and that's why we got this far, because everybody did their job."

OKC was my 2nd favorite team , I think I watched at least 70 % of their games and have to say I HATE THIS TRADE. Okc's best lineup was westbrook anderson kd kanter adams. They won the series vs Spurs when adams started to defend LAL who was *****ing killing Ibaka in the first 3 games. Also this guy is older than reported and after 25mins of pt looks gassed and starts to sleep on D. And all of this for 1 year , IMO terrible and I do like fournier more than dipo ....

• Upvote 2

This trade is amazing four years ago

LOL he's 26, 2 years older then Dipo. People are acting like he's 32 years old. He was playing out of position all last year and wasn't happy with it. This is a fresh start for a guy whose prime years are a head of him (27, 28, 29). I really can't wait to see the numbers he puts up here next year and everyone falls in love with the move.

Oladipo is beyond replaceable. We have 2 guy currently on the roster who can step in for him right now. This changes the entire outlook of our team. People have been crying for a rim protector on here for 4 years, we finally get one (one of the best ones in the league)--and people are somehow upset.

Let free agency happen before you jump off a bridge please.

Calm your tits. Ibaka has been on the decline for the last three years. Funnily enough the same can be said about Oladipo. So maybe it isn't as bad as it seemed at first glance.

Not liking it very much.

Yes, ORL needed a rim protector.

But 2 lottery picks for a guy that might be gone next year and looks like is older than reported doesn't look very good to me.