Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

Is Klay hurt or something? He was torching the Cavs in the first half, and now they're only running plays to get Curry awful looks which he's chucking, and Harrison Barnes, who can't hit water falling out of a boat.

Starting to think Cleveland is going to win this series. They will go back home where they stand a great chance of winning, then force a Game 7 where anything can happen. This crap pisses me off.

I think there's a good chance the Cavs force game 7, but for them to actually win the series? That would be one of the biggest upsets in history

I think there's a good chance the Cavs force game 7, but for them to actually win the series? That would be one of the biggest upsets in history

Unless Draymond gets a technical in game 6... I believe he's one tech point away from another suspension.. I do agree though, especially with the way the Cavs won tonight I can't see them stealing this series.. LeBron and Kyrie were brilliant and everyone else ranged from okay to terrible

Can Kyrie and Lebron keep up the efficient shooting for 3 more games to win the series? Will the Warriors continue to miss wide open shots (I'm looking at you Harrison Barnes)? I think the Warriors close this out in 6 because instead of having Barnes wide open for shots, it will be be Draymond open and he cannot be worse than Barnes was in the second half.

That was a pathetic 2nd half by GSW. They are much too dependent on a couple of players hitting the majority of long 3 point shots. When they are not making those shots, they have a difficult time winning a game. Last night they hit 14 of 42 3 point tries, but kept heaving them up. They should have closed out the series last night.

That was a pathetic 2nd half by GSW. They are much too dependent on a couple of players hitting the majority of long 3 point shots. When they are not making those shots, they have a difficult time winning a game. Last night they hit 14 of 42 3 point tries, but kept heaving them up. They should have closed out the series last night.

Every team is dependent on hitting shots...

Give credit to LeBron and kyrie. They both played pinnacle games

Did you seriously think they could've closed out the series without one of their best players?????

I gave them the chance on their home court. The role players do best at home and they needed them to step up. They needed the crowd completely in the game. And they needed no worse than average out of the rest of the starters. At home, a chance. On the road, not much chance. Also, the thought of closing it out at home and not giving Cleveland a chance to win in 7 should have been a huge incentive. I do feel they did not play up to their potential in the 2nd half though. A winnable game, but only IF they played a max effort.

Did you seriously think they could've closed out the series without one of their best players?????

I've been the biggest Barnees guy on this forum, but game 5 was an absolute disaster. You can't blame the entire loss on one player, but Barnes just kept missing wide open great looks. Also, he was disinterested in playing defense. He needs to rebound in a big way tomorrow night.

Also, I think the Warriors win game 6. But if Kyrie and James are both on again, I'd expect a game 7. But I don't see them both being that unstoppable 2 games in a row.

After the bogus injury, I felt compltely uncomfortable with this series. Everyone needs to completely show up to finish this series. It needs to end immediately to not give the opponent confidence.

The whole point of game five for the warriors was to finish and not allow what they did to the thunder to happen to them.

After the bogus injury, I felt compltely uncomfortable with this series. Everyone needs to completely show up to finish this series. It needs to end immediately to not give the opponent confidence.

The whole point of game five for the warriors was to finish and not allow what they did to the thunder to happen to them.

I think Ezeli and Varejao fill in just fine. They will miss his passing skills and overall basketball IQ but statistically I think they fill the void enough. Green coming back doesnt hurt either.