Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Love this idea. Just run on teams all day.

you'd have to limit it to specific teams because there's no way hezonja can defend certain point guards.

I think it'd dominate the Mavs but we'd get killed by kemba walker.

you'd have to limit it to specific teams because there's no way hezonja can defend certain point guards.

I think it'd dominate the Mavs but we'd get killed by kemba walker.

Don't we already get killed by Kemba Walker?

How high are expectations for the revamped New York Knicks? New point guard Derrick Rose curiously said some people have put New York in the same "super team"class as the Golden State Warriors.

"With these teams right now,they're saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they're trying not to build that many super teams, and [commissioner] Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that," Rose said during a recent interview with NBA.com.

"And the expectations I think of us, we just want to win. Talking to [Carmelo Anthony]and all the guys who've been around. You've got Brandon [Jennings] who just signed for one year, he's got to show why he's there. I've got to show why I'm there. Joakim [Noah]has to show why he's there. Everybody's trying to prove themselves."

Rose added that expectations for the Knicks are "high" for the coming season, but he doesn't specifically identify who has put the Knicks in the same class as the Warriors.

http://espn.go.com/n...-state-warriors

Who knew the Knicks became a super team this summer? Maybe we should have kept Jennings and signed Noah...

Mario cant dribble (last year at least) Hes not a point.

It's not that he can't dribble

go to 2:10 to see him start breaking guys down off the dribble. It's that he fell asleep a lot like he forgot the defender could take the ball from him.

It's not that he can't dribble

go to 2:10 to see him start breaking guys down off the dribble. It's that he fell asleep a lot like he forgot the defender could take the ball from him.

I exaggerated a bit. That first move with the step back was a beautiful move. With that said a couple highlights wont change my mind. I think the ball comes off his hands a bit slow.

The real reason for his inconsistent ball handling is his indecisiveness. He starts to dribble hesitates and loses it off his foot or gets it stolen.

Hopefully with a larger role, more leeway, and improved confidence we will see less of his bad habits.

Still dont want him playing any point at this stage of his career.

I exaggerated a bit. That first move with the step back was a beautiful move. With that said a couple highlights wont change my mind. I think the ball comes off his hands a bit slow.

The real reason for his inconsistent ball handling is his indecisiveness. He starts to dribble hesitates and loses it off his foot or gets it stolen.

Hopefully with a larger role, more leeway, and improved confidence we will see less of his bad habits.

That's fair. Gordon was the same way. Obvious he can dribble. Inconsistent and indecisive too

Some of that comes from being restricted too. When you don't have the ball in your hands consistently, your ability to know what to do with it decreases. You don't develop an consistency or an rhythm. Also take into consideration Mario has to familiarize himself with the NBA game.