Gordon

Fournier

Augustin

Vuc

Green

Hezonja

Meeks

Payton

Switch Vucevic and Biyombo and I love it. Gives us two rim protectors in each lineup and gives us offensive/defensive balance as well.

Sure, but at least there's hope with him.

I agree but I think as of now, Augustin is a better overall PG than Payton and would probably run the offense a bit better. I think the only thing Payton has on Augustin is that he plays better defense.

Wouldn't you say that's fair?

I agree but I think as of now, Augustin is a better overall PG than Payton and would probably run the offense a bit better. I think the only thing Payton has on Augustin is that he plays better defense.

Can't say I can really remember watching Augustin too much, but statistically Payton is also a better rebounder, passer, and has a higher 2P%. Augustin is a much more efficient scorer though.

Ask me again after a couple pre season games

Payton has much better play making and passing abilities than DJ. All Payton is missing is a shot.

If be puts it all together consistently we are looking at a top 5-7 PG in the league.

Let's hope for our sake he puts it together. I'm a believer.

• Upvote 1

Payton has much better play making and passing abilities than DJ. All Payton is missing is a shot.

If be puts it all together consistently we are looking at a top 5-7 PG in the league.

Let's hope for our sake he puts it together. I'm a believer.

What about his HORRENDOUS pick and roll defense?? At least now he has ibaka and biyombo to bail him out.

What about his HORRENDOUS pick and roll defense?? At least now he has ibaka and biyombo to bail him out.

I think it's all effort with Payton on the Defensive end.

Hopefully he proves me right.

We traded Marble and a 2020 2nd rounder to the Clippers for CJ Wilcox and cash, per Josh Robbins

I really like this small move.