Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Only thing I'm perplexed about Hezonja is that his shooting form is almost flawless but he misses so many shots wacko.gif

It is a thing of beauty, I think it's a lack of focus

Only thing I'm perplexed about Hezonja is that his shooting form is almost flawless but he misses so many shots wacko.gif

For whatever reason he goes quick release every single time even if he's wide open. He tries to shoot like curry instead of just taking a shot. Maybe that pays off a couple years from now but right now it's messing with him.

He might be streaky like JR Smith.

Or as the great Cristiano Ronaldo says (about scoring): It's like ketchup. Hard to get it out of the bottle, but when it comes out it's always a lot.

I'm watching Croatia play Italy...Mario does not look ready. Gambles on defense, doesn't stay in front of his man, and his shot has looked ugly. Maybe it's a bad game or a product of the international game, but let's hope he gets a lot of good coaching and development this summer. We really need him to be a threat from 3 and a smart defender when he's on the court.

Wish he would have stayed here. Get an early start on our new system

He is not naturally playing. He is doing a lot of figuring things out on the court and it will be even worse with a new Olympic coach and Vogel's new system.

Random question: why would Houston renegotiate Harden's deal?

So they don't lose him in fa and lock him in before the cap changes again.

With the cap being only $102 million next year, won't the Warriors have a hard time resigning Curry and Durant? Maybe the Magic can make a run at him. Also, wouldn't Westbrook want to go to LA since he is from there and went to college there.

He might be streaky like JR Smith.

Or as the great Cristiano Ronaldo says (about scoring): It's like ketchup. Hard to get it out of the bottle, but when it comes out it's always a lot.

That might be one of the greatest quotes I've ever read.

With the cap being only $102 million next year, won't the Warriors have a hard time resigning Curry and Durant? Maybe the Magic can make a run at him. Also, wouldn't Westbrook want to go to LA since he is from there and went to college there.

Maybe but probably not. Only if he demands a full max and not just a 20% raise with early bird rights.