Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Small market teams cannot mess around thinking they somehow have the upper hand at re-signing superstars, especially to their third contracts. I completely understand why Denver traded Mello in his prime.

Totally disagree with this. No matter the chances involved, small markets have to try and re-sign superstars at any cost.

Dallas just signed Seth Curry, after trading for Bogut and signing Harrison Barnes.

Cuban is the ultimate troll. My respect for him will go up by 1000% if he signs Klay Thompson's brother

2012%2F12%2F04%2F0b%2F5thingsyoud.dHF.jpg

He's the type of entrepreneur where you're like "Why didn't I do that? " I think he made the bulk of his money back in the day selling Broadcast.com for billions of dollars to Yahoo! He did some Victoria Secret live fashion show then sold it.(It really was a broad cast). Now it just points to Yahoo.com.

I just don't see Westbrook leaving unless OKC is bad without Durant and Ibaka, would love to get him though.

My lineup prediction as of now:

PG: Elfrid/Augustine/Watson/Napier

SG: Fournier/Mario/Meeks/Marble

SF: Green/Gordon/Mario

PF: Ibaka/Gordon/Rookie

C:Vooch/Bizz B

We need more scoring at SF though....wouldn't be surprised to see a trade. If not now, then in February. May have to ship out Vooch to bring in some backcourt scoring.

I'm not a fan of running your offense through the center, as we have had to do the past 3 years wit Vooch being the best consistent scorer.

Hoping for a miracle to be able to trade for Paul George and bring him back to Vogel, who developed him into the all star he is today.

1467694453[/url]' post='1042764']

You know Boston is on the phone with OKC. If anyone can get Russ they have the pieces

I get that they made the playoffs but I just don't get why people say this. What is so great about the Celtics roster? They have Isaiah which is a nice piece but then after that who do they have that is better than the players we have?

You know Boston is on the phone with OKC. If anyone can get Russ they have the pieces

boston: smart, brown, bradley, isiah

sixers: noel, simons, okafor, luwawu, embiid

wolves: wiggins, towns, dunn, levine

suns: bender, chriss, bledsoe, booker

jazz: exum, gobert, hood

orl: gordon, payton, vuc, mario

denver: mudiay, murray, barton, farried

just throwing some names out therer with teams with young talents...

to me.... jazz looks like they have the least talent to offer

I will rule out the sixers because russell won't resign there so don't bother...

wolves is a huge possibility if westbrook wants to go there, i doubt it bro

suns very intriguing

personally i wouldn't give 3 of our guys for westbrook, two is fine, preferably vuc and payton, but 3 is just too much

boston can give nets' 1st round 17' 18' picks + anyone from smart, brown bradley isiah to OKC... they are a big market team, indeed westbrook could end up here

I get that they made the playoffs but I just don't get why people say this. What is so great about the Celtics roster? They have Isaiah which is a nice piece but then after that who do they have that is better than the players we have?

Tons and tons and tons of draft picks...thank the nets for that and all their quality pieces are on really cheap deals