Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I guess he's ring chasing. He should have gotten more in this market. That's almost like minimum wage.

Clearly the case. And just what the Warriors needed

David Aldridge on Twitter:

"Told emphatically by league source there's no chance Russell Westbrook will do a renegotiation/extension of his contract (one yr remaining)."

Wow

Well duh. Who wants to be young and rich but living in Oklahoma City?

It's a financial thing. An extension now starts at 19 million. Next years max contract is like 31 million

It's a financial thing. An extension now starts at 19 million. Next years max contract is like 31 million

What's the difference in price if he goes elsewhere? You can make some of that money back going to Miami (let's be honest, Riley is always in the mix) on taxes. I know not all of it but a good chunk.

Well duh. Who wants to be young and rich but living in Oklahoma City?

Or America for that matter

I mean, Amsterdam would be pretty damn fun if you're young and rich.

I just don't get someone making a comment about America like that, but I expect nothing less from that guy.

The move from Seattle to OKC was a business decision but I do feel badly for the Seattle fans who were loyal to the team. Now they are trying to get another team to move there. If I were the owner of the Hawks, I would be considering that move. They have a hard time selling out playoff games so there is not really much fan base there. So, they go to Seattle, OKC moves to the South West division, and New Orleans moves to the South East and all is in balance. Until the first tipoff at least. Best part, the Dwightmare freezes his cape off in Seattle. LOL.

The fans of Okc are not to blame for the team moving there. I don't feel bad for the owner of Okc. Not at all! And my feelings for shaq haven't changed once a douche always one.