Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Biyombo ain't coming off the bench.

Why are you saying this like it's a fact. He just came from Toronto off the bench. If anything, precedence says he will come off the bench.

Kanter is getting paid nearly the same to come off the bench.

The contract size means nothing.

Biyombo ain't coming off the bench. If Vooch stays by some miracle he'd be the scoring punch off the bench. I suspect he will be shopped though.

Wow, U must personally know Vogel!

If we trade Vucevic, and I don't think we will this summer unless a crazy offer comes our way, it will need to be for a starting pg with a great offensive game. We can't have Biyombo and Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton all on the court together and expect to have any spacing.

After one year? How about five? You realize Rob didn't take over a few months ago right?

Meaning you don't go from no playoffs to championship contender in 1 year.

You have to make the playoffs first and build on that year after year to be a contender.

FA's, especially max FA's, want to get paid and want to win. Now we can offer both.

Might take a little white for this team to gel--but we gonna be good next year. Vogel must be chomping at the bit to get at it with these guys.

Orlando might be a nasty team with an edge for the first time every. Like the 2004 Pistons. I'm ready for next season. This is no longer the Magic Kingdon--it's the Animal Kingdom. We got us some animals down-low.

I also fully expect Biyombo to be coming off the bench. Whatever his role will be--you know that was discussed and he's on board with it or he wouldn't have signed here.

Our second unit is gonna be something.

Vogel said they're gonna bring in tough guys that play D--you could say they've done that.