Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

The good thing too is that all of these contracts should be movable if necessary. None of them have money where the other side should say "no that guy makes too much money vs. his production".

This means that we should continue to have flexibility in the future.

I think Henny has done an excellent job of addressing weaknesses (outside shooting and rim protection) and still has been able to save a huge amount of $$ for some more moves. Good day so far.

Agreed!

I see another trade coming from out of nowhere for some reason. If we could somehow move Watson with his bargain $5M a year deal and bring in Terence Jones/Harrison Barnes or Jones/Green I'd be happy. This would be an excellent 15 man roster.

Depth Chart:

PG: Payton/Augustin/Napier

SG: Fournier/Hezonja/Meeks

SF: Barnes/Hezonja/Marble

PF: Gordon/Jones/Zimmerman/Poythress

C: Ibaka/Vucevic/Dedmon

Beautiful contract for Fournier. Henny needs a statue

He must be blackmailing players somehow

I don't know what he has on him but you've got to love that contract. The only thing he could do to screw up this day would be to sign dwight and that won't happen.

for anyone that missed the Jamal Crawford interview on NBA TV, watch below. Definitely worth the listen.

You know you're right when all these gms are fighting to get Dwight

Oh... Wait...

Are you referring to the GMs at Atlanta and Boston, because if so, you are correct.

for anyone that missed the Jamal Crawford interview on NBA TV, watch below. Definitely worth the listen.

Sounds like a good dude who could help lead our young team. Get it done Henny

mike conley? $30mil? wtf, that's michael jordan territory, i am sorry but dude never avged 18 per game or have avg over 7 assists in a season, I'd rather have my payton, 30 mil reasons

mike conley? $30mil? wtf, that's michael jordan territory, i am sorry but dude never avged 18 per game or have avg over 7 assists in a season, I'd rather have my payton, 30 mil reasons

We are likely paying Ibaka more next year