Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

A coworker just told me that Durant will stiff the Thunder and sign with the Warriors. His reasons were because the NBA is fixed so the Warriors and Thunder made an agreement to lose so the Cavaliers can win a ring and in the end the Warriors would get Durant for compensation lol

According to Alex Kennedy we have expressed interest in Jeff Green tonight

Hopefully just as a backup. He would be good off the bench but I wouldn't wanna pay him more than 7-8 million a year.

Hopefully just as a backup. He would be good off the bench but I wouldn't wanna pay him more than 7-8 million a year.

He's another guy we could bring in that could play both forward spots. Zero chance he goes as cheap as the price range you listed though. I'd say 12 - 15 mill a year for him is realistic in this market

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 10m10 minutes ago

Sources: Free agent guard Eric Gordon has emerged as Knicks' top perimeter target. Sides starting to discuss parameters of a possible deal.

I'm not sure we'll really be persuing him, I hope not anyway.

Jeff Green isn't bad but not sure I'd want him with what he's most likely going to be offered/asking for.

A source described Chandler Parsons as "really impressed" with Portland's presentation, which included a four-year max offer and emphasized the Trail Blazers' vision for him.

Owner Paul Allen, general manager Neil Olshey, coach Terry Stotts and star point guard Damian Lillard traveled to Los Angeles to meet with Parsons, who is intrigued by the possibility of joining a playoff team with a young core.

Hopefully he really was "really impressed" and hopefully we send Shabazz to our meeting with him.

i want jeff to play as backup SF and PF,

death lineup:

Ibaka

Gordon

Green

Crawford

Fornier

damn

J Crawford can be the backup PG, Hezonja can back up Fournier at SG

Let's get another Versatile Big man

Free agent guard DJ Augustin has reached agreement on a deal with Orlando, league source tells @TheVertical.