Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

This is why I call him the world's tallest four year old. He is immature. He has always been immature. He will always be immature. An immature person frequently make horrendous decisions. Let him make those horrendous decisions somewhere else.

He'll always be immature? Well, fortunately your opinion isn't the final say so in all things and people in life.

I disagree. He was never a cancer until all sides broke down and even then I wouldn't call him a cancer. He was immature. Are you really gonna sit here and act like every decision you've made was a mature one?

What do you mean "was"? He has been a ***** every stop he's made in his career. If he doesn't get his way, he pouts. And he didn't just make a decision. It would have been one thing if he had played out his contract and moved on (like Shaq did). Fans would probably have still felt betrayed, but it would have been far better than what he did. You don't remember all the pouting he did in interviews? How he threw his teammates and coach under the bus? How he had a hand in getting his coach fired?

All that said, it would be easier to forgive and forget if the behavior had stopped in Orlando. But he pulled similar **** in LA and Houston. I'm surprised to see anyone sticking up for this guy.

One more thing. Isn't it funny that the guy he wanted fired so badly (SVG) created the perfect system to showcase his skills? Howard isn't only immature, he is also a moron.

1464292142[/url]' post='1037110']

What do you mean "was"? He has been a ***** every stop he's made in his career. If he doesn't get his way, he pouts. And he didn't just make a decision. It would have been one thing if he had played out his contract and moved on (like Shaq did). Fans would probably have still felt betrayed, but it would have been far better than what he did. You don't remember all the pouting he did in interviews? How he threw his teammates and coach under the bus? How he had a hand in getting his coach fired?

All that said, it would be easier to forgive and forget if the behavior had stopped in Orlando. But he pulled similar **** in LA and Houston. I'm surprised to see anyone sticking up for this guy.

One more thing. Isn't it funny that the guy he wanted fired so badly (SVG) created the perfect system to showcase his skills? Howard isn't only immature, he is also a moron.

If his behavior had stopped when he left here we would have no shot of getting him back now...

Where's the proof for this? Is the standard now hearsay to determine fact from fantasy?

They only played three years and in one of those years they made the conference finals. So I guess they dealt with each other OK?

There is plenty of proof, you just choose not to listen to it because it's not what you want to hear. Dwight has NEVER been able to recruit guys because stars do not want to play with him because of his clown reputation, that is WELL documented around the league

There is plenty of proof, you just choose not to listen to it because it's not what you want to hear. Dwight has NEVER been able to recruit guys because stars do not want to play with him because of his clown reputation, that is WELL documented around the league

OK. You know that we are talking about the Orlando Magic, right? Who wants to come here? Is Vuc or Victor reaching out to All Star players and enticing them to join this team and take them to the ship? Is there anybody on this team that is going to attract a borderline All Star? Like I said, so far Henny has done absolutely nothing in free agency. All I'm saying is if he strikes out again, which I think he will because it's been too long since we have been relevant, he needs to at least consider talking to Dwight. This team is only fun to watch if you're a Magic fan, and just barely at that.

We did sign the top free agent at the time in Rashard Lewis.

None of the guys here asked to be traded because of Dwight.

Question: By hiring Mike D'Antoni as the next Head Coach of the Houston Rockets be viewed as forcing Dwight Howard to Opt Out, knowing how much Dwight dislikes him?

I think in part that is exactly what Morey is attempting to accomplish, of course not the only reason, but he hopes so, that will also free up, I think about $20 Mill in cap space as well! Good move!

Question: By hiring Mike D'Antoni as the next Head Coach of the Houston Rockets be viewed as forcing Dwight Howard to Opt Out, knowing how much Dwight dislikes him?

I think in part that is exactly what Morey is attempting to accomplish, of course not the only reason, but he hopes so, that will also free up, I think about $20 Mill in cap space as well! Good move!

I think they know Dwight is out and they know they have Harden who's all offense no defense so might as well go all out on high octane offensive specific coach.

I think they know Dwight is out and they know they have Harden who's all offense no defense so might as well go all out on high octane offensive specific coach.

Yeah, kind of like killing 2 birds with one stone!

Morey is a very smart guy, but he got it all wrong with Dwight, and firing Mchale was dumb, but I think D'Antoni is or will be another short lived coaching stint!

Remember they had no interest in Frank Vogel, and I think it came down to the $$ for them. So I think they are in a recovery mode!!

Yeah, kind of like killing 2 birds with one stone!

Morey is a very smart guy, but he got it all wrong with Dwight, and firing Mchale was dumb, but I think D'Antoni is or will be another short lived coaching stint!

Remember they had no interest in Frank Vogel, and I think it came down to the $$ for them. So I think they are in a recovery mode!!

I think you have it backwards. It's Vogel who had no interest in Houston.