Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

You could be dumb and deny it, but Dwight is the single most devastating defensive force since Duncan and it's not even close.

I mean, I think he was at one point -- at this point i'm not sure.

Off court drama doesn't even touch on court impact. Just ask Dennis Rodman.

Off court drama is only part of it. It's about being a cancerous locker room teammate, being a constant liar, poor effort when you're not being involved offensively, throwing other teammates under the bus, checking out of the game mentally when you're in foul trouble, and constantly attempting to get your coaches fired. I'm not sure Rodman had that problem in Detroit and Chicago?

If there was one thing Rodman knew, it was his role and he played to it 100%. Dwight is the exact opposite.

The word cancer is used so liberally nowadays.

How would you describe Dwight as a teammate, great, above average, average, slightly below average, bad, cancer? At best I would say he is a slightly below average to a cancer.

How would you describe Dwight as a teammate, great, above average, average, slightly below average, bad, cancer? At best I would say he is a slightly below average to a cancer.

For the first 9 years or so of his career he was a great to above average teammate. Winning cures all. You didn't hear anything about his character until the BS started. I'm not a fan of his and I'm not sure if he would be a good fit or not. I'm in the middle but seem to judge less than those who don't want him.

As Magic fans I just feel like there is so much emotion going both ways that none of us or at least very few of us can make a non biased assessment of Dwight and how he would currently work here.

I've never been Dwight's teammate. He gets pouty at the refs but that says nothing about his teammate skills.

I've never been Dwight's teammate. He gets pouty at the refs but that says nothing about his teammate skills.

who on earth wants to play with him? harden wanted to play with him until he had to actually deal with him, dwight has never been able to recruit guys because of his reputation around the league

How can we know that accurately? From what I heard from a real credible person, he was good here. Always had high work ethic and really was a good teammate to play with. He liked to clown a little but other than that, never had any issues. As fans we didn't see anything throughout his career here either until it all went south from all sides.

It was a nasty divorce. When you have a great wedding, if there's a divorce, it isn't usually smooth and most of the time, it's on both sides to why it got nasty.

who on earth wants to play with him? harden wanted to play with him until he had to actually deal with him, dwight has never been able to recruit guys because of his reputation around the league

Harden hasn't been a poster child for an upstanding teammate which goes back to my original point, blame doesn't squarely fall just on one person.

It was a nasty divorce. When you have a great wedding, if there's a divorce, it isn't usually smooth and most of the time, it's on both sides to why it got nasty.

So using this analogy, is Dwight now going through his third nasty divorce?

So using this analogy, is Dwight now going through his third nasty divorce?

Exactly. They're basically giving advice to their friend saying "I know he went through 3 divorces, last one about to happen right now, but you should marry him, he's changed" lmao

1464178946[/url]' post='1036945']

Exactly. They're basically giving advice to their friend saying "I know he went through 3 divorces, last one about to happen right now, but you should marry him, he's changed" lmao

If I ever divorced my wife and went back to her after 2 other failed marriages because I realized she was the best thing to ever happen to me I would work hard to keep her the 2nd time around especially if she forgave me for the past mistakes. You're Welcome!