Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

I have no idea what makes you think that everyone has bought into Skiles system now that Harris is not here. Are you referring to the game we played against Chicago? We were 23-29 with him and 7-14 since he left. I will admit that some of that has to do with injuries, but this team is a hot mess right now, and I have no confidence in Henny or Skiles turning things around with free agency. Dwight, as much as I hate to say it, might be the best we can do. The team as it stands right now, is barely better than Philadelphia.

Our 2nd,3rd and 4th string centers scored 53 points tonight. Dwight 1/2 for 4 pts in the first half. Just saying.

Isn't think like saying I'd rather have $20 in my pocket than a free taco?

Depends on what kind of taco we are referring to hahaha! ;)

Our 2nd,3rd and 4th string centers scored 53 points tonight. Dwight 1/2 for 4 pts in the first half. Just saying.

You do realize that you are comparing the best offensive game this team has played in 20 years right? Just saying.

I would rather have SVG back instead of Dwight.

Please let us know where you saw that SVG was considering coming back here. Otherwise, why even bring it up.

Pretty much, but I wouldn't trust a free taco so that's an easy call for me.

Why would I want a taco in my pocket?

I'd be ok with it, but someone would need to keep his reckless personality under control. Have Orlando got the staff to do that though.

I'd also wnat to make sure we didn't lose some of our young players that are starting to shine.

I'd be ok with it, but someone would need to keep his reckless personality under control. Have Orlando got the staff to do that though.

I'd also wnat to make sure we didn't lose some of our young players that are starting to shine.

As a free agent we could realistically sign him and keep hold of Payton, Oladipo, Hezonja, and Gordon as our contracted young players. We'd have to trade Vuc because him and Howard wouldn't work on the court together. And we'd have to make a decision on whether Fournier is worth paying or not. But overall we could keep the majority of our young players if we brought Howard back. I think we would need to add another all star or borderline all star to pair with him (perhaps a small forward instead of Fournier?), and at that point we'd have three youngsters with two vets. Fill out the rotation with more vets and we'd be good to go. Like you I wouldn't want to see us go all in on vets and lose our young talent and draft picks like the Nets did.