Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers

Big game tonight regarding playoffs. Although I half feel that the shipped has sailed regarding making the playoffs until it's impossible the players should be trying their upmost to do so.

Our next 4 are all winnable games.

@ Lakers

@ Kings

@ Blazers

Vs Denver

If we can win all 4 we would be right back in the mix maybe even 3-1 could be decent also.

Hoping last nights loss doesn't have an adverse effect on them.

Big game tonight regarding playoffs. Although I half feel that the shipped has sailed regarding making the playoffs until it's impossible the players should be trying their upmost to do so.

Our next 4 are all winnable games.

@ Lakers

@ Kings

@ Blazers

Vs Denver

If we can win all 4 we would be right back in the mix maybe even 3-1 could be decent also.

Hoping last nights loss doesn't have an adverse effect on them.

I wish I could be as positive as you, I gave up playoff hopes with the NY loss couple weeks back. I say we go 2-2, than again, going 1-3 or 3-1 wouldn't surprise me. That about sums of the frustrations with this team.

I wish I could be as positive as you, I gave up playoff hopes with the NY loss couple weeks back. I say we go 2-2, than again, going 1-3 or 3-1 wouldn't surprise me. That about sums of the frustrations with this team.

I'm trying to be positive for sure. Honestly in my eyes these are 4 winnable games. Who knows what will happen. I guess I still hold hope.

As reported by the LA media earlier, @Lakers legend @kobebryant OUT tonight vs. @OrlandoMagic. KB hasn't played vs ORL since March of '12

This is a must win. Lakers best player is out tonight. :shard:

But seriously, this is a must win. Remember that thing I said about getting disowned?

@JohnDenton555 @OrlandoMagic C @NikolaVucevic (sore right groin) is OUT again tonight vs. @lakers. It's his 2nd straight game out with the injury.

So I was reading last night's thread. I didn't know so many people don't like Vuc, and they want the C from the Suns.

Why?

Not only has Vuc been one of our more consistent players, I'm looking at his prime desire to win. You can't teach that. He has made two GW shots this season. He's lived out our entire rebuilding process. When someone gets sick and tired of losing, that can be a good thing. I don't think he has given up. He wants to make the playoffs. Unlike Carmelo Anthony that wants to throw his hat into FA, this team has a chance to make the playoffs, and is in position to if we stop playing down to our inferior opponents. We play up to more talented teams very well. They've demonstrated that multiple times this season, twice now with GS.