Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Golden State Warriors

Did you watch? He initially matched up with golden states small lineup but then continued to play the small lineup when they went big again. Gotta give him some credit

I did. the first quarter. I have to take your word on that. Hopefully, he learn from this and start using Gordon size and Athleticism to our advantage. I know Hezonja can also play PF. At least, he did internationally.

Didn't watch the game but the fact that Payton only played 23 minutes tells me a ton. Skiles doesn't believe in him, which I understand.

Didn't watch the game but the fact that Payton only played 23 minutes tells me a ton. Skiles doesn't believe in him, which I understand.

Read my post on page 9. Payton doesn't even look at the basket.

As a Point Guard you gotta keep the defense honest.

it has nothing to do with payton. Jennings had something like 12 points in the first 8 minutes he played and he decided to stick with him. I have no qualms with benching payton for good Jennings. Good Jennings does amazing things. The problem is bad Jennings outnumbers good Jennings in a 70/30 split.

it has nothing to do with payton. Jennings had something like 12 points in the first 8 minutes he played and he decided to stick with him. I have no qualms with benching payton for good Jennings. Good Jennings does amazing things. The problem is bad Jennings outnumbers good Jennings in a 70/30 split.

Haha! Good Jennings and Bad Jennings! [sigh] I get it but I sure hope we find a long-term answer for the PG spot this summer.

so our best lineup last night was an interesting one

Jennings-Watson-oladipo-hezonja-ilyasova

Played 3.5 minutes, outscored Golden State 14-4 including 5/6 from the field, 2/2 from three, 2/2 fts

I will go for Alex Len. Lets do something with Phoenix. Maybe a sign and trade Fournier and VUC for Bledsoe and Len?

I would be all over that. But I severely doubt the Suns would do it.

I would be all over that. But I severely doubt the Suns would do it.

Len's not that good. He just plays his best games against us.

Like Philly must think Vucevic is a future hall of famer.

He has plenty of good games against other teams too. He plays defense and is averaging 20 & 14 in March. Not a huge sample size but when he's been given minutes this year he generally puts up good numbers. Just 22 too.

He's still a young 7+ footer who shows potential to at least be a starter on some teams. I would think that holds some value.

Heck if the Suns would go for it I would offer that package up immediately and then go look for a veteran defensive big on the cheap for insurance. It would be a win win for both teams. We plug our most upgradeable position and bring in a guy free agents would like to join up with.

At the same time the Suns get a really good almost all-star level C and starter level SG for their roster.

I have seen this guy play lately and he is extremely talented and he is just 22 years old.