Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Mavs @ Magic - 7 pm tip off!

Oladipo had a weird game. Looked like he took the whole week off. Hit shots early then completely lost his legs.

If he wants to be the guy on this team, which he could be, he needs to get better conditioning this summer. It's not enough to be "in shape" just being in shape is good enough for role players who can do one thing and rest throughout the game.

Stars who play on offense and defense need to be in excellent shape.

Jennings is funny on the podium right now. That man has confidence. He's making it sound like he would be willing to play here long term. Loves the sunshine and loves how the future looks for this team.

• Upvote 1

Yea I wonder how Mavs fans are handling losing a game where they shot the best they ever have in the history of their franchise from Deep.

Refs sucked too. That zaza travel was bull. Calls were evenly bad but I bet that's one they remember

Oladipo had a weird game. Looked like he took the whole week off. Hit shots early then completely lost his legs.

If he wants to be the guy on this team, which he could be, he needs to get better conditioning this summer. It's not enough to be "in shape" just being in shape is good enough for role players who can do one thing and rest throughout the game.

Stars who play on offense and defense need to be in excellent shape.

Even my wife noticed how hard and fast he breathes during deadball situations. He looks like he could be in better shape.

Even my wife noticed how hard and fast he breathes during deadball situations. He looks like he could be in better shape.

Yeah. It's partly because he tries to do everything. That's why harden sucks on defense, because he uses that side to rest.

A lot of guys can play both sides, but he needs to go train with Gordon in the offseason and race sea turtles or whatever they do.

Some people just breathe really hard like that. He's always done that even back in his college days and I don't think it's because he's not in good shape. But I will say today he seemed winded as he was hitting the front of the rim on nearly every attempt.

Gordan Hayward is another guy who is always breathing hard and seems to be sweating up an ocean every game.

This game was a standard win for me. I felt the Magic had more than enough chances to win this game in regulation with amount of possessions and the epic collapse the Mavericks gave up late in the fourth. The Magic won but I still don't feel they proved anything that they're moving forward.

This game was a standard win for me. I felt the Magic had more than enough chances to win this game in regulation with amount of possessions and the epic collapse the Mavericks gave up late in the fourth. The Magic won but I still don't feel they proved anything that they're moving forward.

Eh, don't look for things in wins. They're all just wins. Nobody audits them at the end of the year and adjusts them to 0.7 of a win.

The positive is the first quarter and the fourth quarter and another learning experience for the young guys that didn't also come from a negative result