Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

San Antonio @ Orlando Magic

That play to Payton at the end was pretty insane. Should have made that actually.

How do you miss that in the NBA? My 8 yr old team wouldn't miss that!

It took a game winning shot by a finals MVP -- I'm still happy

I mean, yea. But, at what point are we no longer content with moral victories?

We mature as a team and as players. Dipo and Fournier made untimely turnovers. Vuc too.

The last 3 minutes were atrocious

We were getting pressured on the 3pt line and could not react at all

• Upvote 1

We mature as a team and as players. Dipo and Fournier made untimely turnovers. Vuc too.

It's just the mentality of our team. Hopefully by next year we win 80% of these games. Spurs just never get rattled or overly concerned. They just play their game and watch teams like us hand them the game.

Yup. Improvement is the result of repetition.

We've righted the ship though. I'm not going to stress losing a lead to the best defense in the league

Yeah, my mom was the same way. Made get leave the room to go on runs

That's hilarious.

She'd hear my reaction and then she'd either celebrate or get mad. She just could not be in the same room. If it turned out to be an loss, she would say "See! I should've just gone for a walk".

Still got allot to learn. I felt Hezonja should have been in late before the lead went under 5 and for the most part of the fourth.. The Magic got sloppy at the critical moments of the game. It was just..typical. This could have been easily won if the Magic just did what good teams do to win games but its not easy being the Magic.

They played great for the three quarters and collapsed in a cliche fashion.

This is not a motivating game to me. The Magic did not play well or shoot well to end this game. They fell under their own incompetence for the most part.

Back to waiting for another positive win again. Consistency

• Upvote 1

Still got allot to learn. I felt Hezonja should have been in late before the lead went under 5 and for the most part of the fourth.. The Magic got sloppy at the critical moments of the game. It was just..typical. This could have been easily won if the Magic just did what good teams do to win games but its not easy being the Magic.

They played great for the three quarters and collapsed in a cliche fashion.

This is not a motivating game to me. The Magic did not play well or shoot well to end this game. They fell under their own incompetence for the most part.

Back to waiting for another positive win again. Consistency

Amen. Call me negative all you want but I'm not really one for moral victories. It's the NBA. That's a game we should have won. Sure, there were some positives to be taken from the game as a whole, but that doesn't ultimately make losing alright with me.

• Upvote 3