Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Memphis Grizzlies

I was going to say it feels like were down a lot more than 2 points, but than never google goes and strokes one. I'll take being up by 1. That quarter felt way worse than it was.

I have no hope for the defense. I think it's scheme, not effort.

Yes it's the scheme. Skiles scheme is good for the time in which he was a player, but the NBA is 3-point happy now more than ever. Asking defenders to make up so much space and expecting them to dig down towards the paint and recover to the shooters everytime is asking alot. This also makes us tired resulting in an offense that doesn't work for shots and causes tired legs, which makes shooting well tougher.

This is why Vucevic is bad for our defense. He requires help because he cannot defend 1 on 1 and he is to slow to recover to big men with range and stretch 4's.

It is an outdated defense unless you have defensively dominating big men, and we don't have that.

If we trade Fournier, we better get a nice player in return. He's very valuable to us offensively. Think he's a perfect 6th man.

If we trade Fournier, we better get a nice player in return. He's very valuable to us offensively. Think he's a perfect 6th man.

he is only young also

Hold the guy man! Weak foul

Payton sets Vuch up for a perfect shot at the top of the key and Vuch goes full on softy and turns it over. Pathetic.