Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Memphis Grizzlies

I have no hope for the defense. I think it's scheme, not effort.

Our defense was better than this for most of the season. How can it be scheme? It didnt change mid season. I'm not disagreeing btw Im just not sure we can says its scheme over players not putting the same effort as they did early on. In this game alone I've seen delayed rotations and bad close outs. Thats an effort thing.

We always get killed by Jeff Green? He doesn't seem to do this to anyone else.

Glad we have some offense tonight, but we are not a team who can give up so many points and win often. We have to start playing harder as our leads built. It always seems we relaxed the tiniest bit and other teams just turn up the heat and get back in it.

The 3rd and 4th are times we must get better and really focus. Yes, every team is going to make a run. But we must stop letting that cause us to get away from our game and abandon what was working. And we don't need everyone trying to be a hero when things get tough.

Our defense was better than this for most of the season. How can it be scheme? It didnt change mid season. I'm not disagreeing btw Im just not sure we can says its scheme over players not putting the same effort as they did early on. In this game alone I've seen delayed rotations and bad close outs. Thats an effort thing.

Nah. Teams updated their scouting report.

Watch how far the weakside defender cheats into the paint. It's too deep. It's every play.

I can't sleep. Decided to watch the game

I'm sorry, you should have just gone to sleep. Jeff Green will give me nightmares tonight.

• Upvote 1