Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Memphis Grizzlies

Let's steady the ship from today. I see no reason why we cannot grab a unexpected victory at a place where we do not travel too well in recent years.

Wanna see AG playing without foul trouble.

We need to get out and run this game. If we can do that and play good d I think we can win. Like coach said the other day all we need right now is to win one game.

Pretty sloppy game. Feels like one of those games where we lack energy in the second at some point. Hoping we can muster up some heart and play a better second half.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Yeah, we're ahead, but it's hard to win giving up 64 points in a half. We need to play better defense second half or I also think we'll run out of gas and lose this game.

Was nice to see the second unit come in and hit some shots. Gordon did his thing in transition, he was running around all over the place and that's his game right now which works well with the other starters.

Defense still MIA.

Was nice to see the second unit come in and hit some shots. Gordon did his thing in transition, he was running around all over the place and that's his game right now which works well with the other starters.

Defense still MIA.

I have no hope for the defense. I think it's scheme, not effort.