fan for too long 2

Political Foolishness, or Road to the White House 2016

I've been half joking that I was going to write in Pat Riley, but this Gary Johnson dude seems pretty cool. Only person on the ballot in all 50 states besides Dumb and Dumber.

It's always weird to me to see a gropu of people who waffle on whether or not they're going to vote in an election complain about losing out to the political will of people who vote consistently.

Holy ****e, DoM. This is the dumbest post you've ever made.

It's always weird to me to see a gropu of people who waffle on whether or not they're going to vote in an election complain about losing out to the political will of people who vote consistently.

I am assuming that you're talking about young vs old. Well the young and others came out in huge numbers. And signs point to a lot of election fraud. So they tried to vote for Sanders but it didn't matter.

This is very telling and shows that our system has failed. Also that the msm is in collusion with the powers that be.

I'm having a hard time caring about basketball with what happened last night. I might begin to devote my random stat lookup time to something that has more impact on the world.

Millennials aren't doing enough. we're almost a homogenous voting group. We didn't vote enough. We didn't vote enough because we didn't care about the candidate. The candidate went through the primary because we didn't do enough to get a candidate that represented our group. That candidate didn't run because we didn't do enough to create a demand prior to the primary process. We need to do more. More than just complaining in the echo chambers of twitter or reddit. A candidate just became president based on anger with little substance in his campaign.

This isn't about having a republican in the white house. I had no problem considering Jeb Bush or Kasich. Romney or McCain or Mike Huckabee seem like decent people who I happen to disagree with. The rhetoric that is coming out of his supporters scare me. We're going down a dangerous path. Hate speech is being normalized.

I'm having a hard time caring about basketball with what happened last night. I might begin to devote my random stat lookup time to something that has more impact on the world.

Millennials aren't doing enough. we're almost a homogenous voting group. We didn't vote enough. We didn't vote enough because we didn't care about the candidate. The candidate went through the primary because we didn't do enough to get a candidate that represented our group. That candidate didn't run because we didn't do enough to create a demand prior to the primary process. We need to do more. More than just complaining in the echo chambers of twitter or reddit. A candidate just became president based on anger with little substance in his campaign.

This isn't about having a republican in the white house. I had no problem considering Jeb Bush or Kasich. Romney or McCain or Mike Huckabee seem like decent people who I happen to disagree with. The rhetoric that is coming out of his supporters scare me. We're going down a dangerous path. Hate speech is being normalized.

I thought I saw Hilary won the millennial vote? Does the blame not fall on the rural Americans who never vote but felt empowered by Trumps rhetoric?

Obviously if more millennials vote that means less impact from Trump supporters but is that enough? Did she not need a lot of those votes reversed?

I thought I saw Hilary won the millennial vote? Does the blame not fall on the rural Americans who never vote but felt empowered by Trumps rhetoric?

Obviously if more millennials vote that means less impact from Trump supporters but is that enough? Did she not need a lot of those votes reversed?

Voting is just one piece of the puzzle. There's so much more to be done.

Haven't been on this thread in months. I must say, feels great to finally win an election. Thought for sure I would be 0-3 but my fellow deplorable's came through in a big way. Could not contain my excitement last-night.