fan for too long 2

Political Foolishness, or Road to the White House 2016

Bernie bringing yuge crowds to his rallies in Cali. Clinton filling up waffle houses. Yet Clinton is the nominee. Can u say election fraud? I knew that u could.

Three million more people have voted for Hillary than Bernie...

Bernie bringing yuge crowds to his rallies in Cali. Clinton filling up waffle houses. Yet Clinton is the nominee. Can u say election fraud? I knew that u could.

The people at Waffle Houses are the only people who vote, sadly

The people at Waffle Houses are the only people who vote, sadly

And that shows what type of people they are because waffle houses are garbage

And that shows what type of people they are because waffle houses are garbage

I love Waffle House so bite me. And that 3 million is bull and u should know it. Because caucus voting states which Bernie has won most so don't even go there.

I love Waffle House so bite me. And that 3 million is bull and u should know it. Because caucus voting states which Bernie has won most so don't even go there.

Do you go to waffle house sober?

I feel like waffle houses are like Whataburger. Crap food that is appealing while you're incapable of driving

Do you go to waffle house sober?

I feel like waffle houses are like Whataburger. Crap food that is appealing while you're incapable of driving

Yes very sober. Me and my wife like the friendly quaint atmosphere. The food which we only eat the breakfast is very good. But we are not the high society restaurant type

So Hillary built a big lead in the southern states before Bernie really got going. These are states that she will surely lose to Trump. Sanders has won the majority of primaries and caucuses since. She has no momentum.

If Bernie wins Cali and the majority of states Tuesday, the super delegates may have a riot on their hands at the convention if they give hrc the nomination.

I miss having a political discussion on this site. The course this country is taking is very dangerous. Endless wars, income disparity on the level of the gilded age, child poverty rising, oceans dying, etc etc etc. Yet it seems reality TV and the latest video game is all Americans give a **** about. Truly a sad day.

I miss having a political discussion on this site. The course this country is taking is very dangerous. Endless wars, income disparity on the level of the gilded age, child poverty rising, oceans dying, etc etc etc. Yet it seems reality TV and the latest video game is all Americans give a **** about. Truly a sad day.

eh, you're just projecting. People have cared about [trivial thing] more than politics for the entirety of human existence.

Here are the years where the Untied states were not involved in some sort of Armed conflict:

1806-1810

1934-1940

1946-1949

1954-1957

It's all just rehashing the same stuff over and over again. Just need to get the pendulum swinging the other way.

eh, you're just projecting. People have cared about [trivial thing] more than politics for the entirety of human existence.

Here are the years where the Untied states were not involved in some sort of Armed conflict:

1806-1810

1934-1940

1946-1949

1954-1957

It's all just rehashing the same stuff over and over again. Just need to get the pendulum swinging the other way.

When? Ever?

When the choice is between Hilary and Trump, I'd rather just play Xbox.