Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAMETHREAD: TORONTO RAPTORS VS ORLANDO MAGIC

what are you talking about?

Oladipo had to take it to the rim or to take a timeout instead of taking a pull up 3 off the back board...

Oladipo had to take it to the rim or to take a timeout instead of taking a pull up 3 off the back board...

you want a 40% shooter at the rim to drive to the basket when he's shooting something near 60% from three over the past 6 games...?

it was a good shot. an open shot and a shot he's hit regularly. I'm cool with it. Don't need to call a timeout every single last second play.

you want a 40% shooter at the rim to drive to the basket when he's shooting something near 60% from three over the past 6 games...?

it was a good shot. an open shot and a shot he's hit regularly. I'm cool with it. Don't need to call a timeout every single last second play.

:)

Plus it's not like there was much time left. Dipo has been balling lately, but he still gets criticized to no end. Few players are underappreciated like him; especially considering his age. He also should have gotten an and 1 on the game trying shot.