Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

If Dan Gilbert welcomed back lebron after that fiasco, I'm positive devos would do the same for Dwight. He wants to win a championship.

We would have to give up Vuch. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want Dedmon and Frye in return.

I don't see rockets trading him this year anyway.

Not if the rumor is true.

Why not Cousins then? If Sacramento tries trading him of course. Both head cases but at least Cousins is healthy and better?

We aren't winning **** any time soon..including a championship. Everyone is moving too fast here with an ideal of the Magic blowing it up for needless forced trades. The Magic just started winning and everyone already wants to blow it up. Relax people. Nothing isn't happening till it happens. I understand discussion of hypothetical trades and transactions but don't jump the gun. We aren't over the Yangtze yet.

Dwight isn't that good anymore.

While I agree he is the kind of player we will most likely land. We won't be trading for a star unless something out of the ordinary happens.

With that said I much rather have a Milsap or Ibaka over Dwight. I think they all fall under the same group Dwight is just at the bottom while the other two are on top.

I don't think Devos would even sign off on it. Wasn't there some rumor about Dwight and Otis's wife?

Basketball wise, without giving up Vuch, would you do it?

Are you...the devil?----OH! I'm sorry. (Clears throat) "Unh-UHM!"........:I mean Chris Curran. smile_pokewithstick.gif

Capture.png

Thad Young for the Lakers pick. Help the Nets with their rebuild

We'd be forced to take the ashes of brook lopez in an urn and the reanimated corpse of joe johnson.

While I agree he is the kind of player we will most likely land. We won't be trading for a star unless something out of the ordinary happens.

With that said I much rather have a Milsap or Ibaka over Dwight. I think they all fall under the same group Dwight is just at the bottom while the other two are on top.

I'm saying that we're better off making no trade than the Dwight trade.