Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Magic fans, please post your trade ideas for the Magic here.

To begin, what do you think is our biggest positional need as we approach the trade deadline?

Magic fans, please post your trade ideas for the Magic here.

To begin, what do you think is our biggest positional need as we approach the trade deadline?

I think our biggest need is two way players. I think, against teams that are good enough to exploit it, we've seen how limiting it is playing Fournier, Harris, Frye/Nicholson, and Vucevic at the same time. It might make sense to take a small step back in talent or potential in order to obtain more strong defensive players that are not horrible on offense.

Overpaying for a guy like Khris Middleton might make sense.

Maybe getting afflalo back?

Frye for Brandan Wright when he gets healthy?

I like middleton, shelvin Mack, and Mike Scott and would trade anybody cept Payton Mario Gordon And Vuch

I don't think mack or scott does anything for us.

How about Harris fournier and Frye for carmelo

I think the issue there is Carmelo is going to be 32 before the end of the season and has been in a steady decline since the 12-13 season. so you're giving up three guys for a player that might not be better than Harris in a year or two. And he makes 8 million more than Harris.

We don't need to make a panic trade to boost us from 40 wins to 47 wins and lose in the first round while simultaneously mortgaging our future.

• Upvote 1

From SheridanHoops:

"It will be interesting to see how the market for shooting guard Evan Fournier develops. The Magic have received numerous calls from teams interested in Fournier, who is a restricted free agent this summer."

Read more at http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/12/31/scotto-2016-nba-new-years-resolutions/#Fi7XEYkcBkEJ4heO.99