Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

what if we trade Jennings and frye for a Dwight howard rental for 30 games lol.

I will probably do it. But interestingly enough Tyler just mentioned something about frye and Ely for Love????

That will be something. Maybe this is the peptobismol like trade our friend here needs at the moment

I will probably do it. But interestingly enough Tyler just mentioned something about frye and Ely for Love????

That will be something. Maybe this is the peptobismol like trade our friend here needs at the moment

doesn't really make sense. wouldn't you rather have Anderson if you were Cleveland?

It's how Dwight handles things. Dude is just a weird cat plus I don't think winning means as much to him as he says it does or else I'd welcome him back. I think he'd kill the motivation in the locker room too.

Just about to post that Kyler tweet. He said it was just an opinion.

Tobes for Horford would have been interesting but not Vuch.

Horford is an undersized center turning 30 this summer wanting a max deal. Why give up young assets for a guy who will be falling apart the same time we will be ready to compete?

Link -

It's not too late. Im just sayin..

Ha! It will be amazing if someone tweet this to Dwight! I will love to see how he reacts.

Tobes for Horford would have been interesting but not Vuch.

Horford is an undersized center turning 30 this summer wanting a max deal. Why give up young assets for a guy who will be falling apart the same time we will be ready to compete?

When I think of Horford, I think of pairing him next to Vuc, not replacing him.

When I think of Horford, I think of pairing him next to Vuc, not replacing him.

nah, you run a Payton-oladipo-Fournier-Gordon-horford lineup and your major weakness is gone.