Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Pretty sure Deng is just a contract at this point.

Every time I see DENG been talked here, I see DIENG instead and get excited for a second.

VUC is like a GF you want to Dump but yet you still care for and dont know what to do. I want to trade him but yet want to keep him as well. Weird. I think this last 2 games has raised his value significantly and hopefuly he keeps it up against the SPUR.

The all star break is really the time where GM's get together and discuss more serious trade scenarios.

I still think that Tobias (if he does not play tomorrow) has played his last game as a magic.

Potential Harris trades.

1. Golden State trades Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli, Jason Thompson, and James McAdoo for Harris and Dedmon.

2. Boston trades Jared Sullinger, David Lee, unprotected Nets 2018 1st round pick, and Memphis 2018 1st round pick (protected 1-12) for Harris and Jason Smith.

3. LA Clippers trades Blake Griffin, Lance Stephenson, and CJ Wilcox for Harris, Gordon, and Watson.

4. NY Knicks trades Carmelo Anthony and Jose Calderon for Harris, Payton, and Frye.

5. Sacramento trades DeMarcus Cousins, Ben McLemore, Kosta Koufos, and Darren Collison for Harris, Vuch, Nicholson, Oladipo, Napier, and Orlando 2018 1st round pick (1-8 protected).

Number 4 is godawful.

https://hoopshabit.c...-orlando-magic/

Potential Harris trades.

1. Golden State trades Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli, Jason Thompson, and James McAdoo for Harris and Dedmon.

2. Boston trades Jared Sullinger, David Lee, unprotected Nets 2018 1st round pick, and Memphis 2018 1st round pick (protected 1-12) for Harris and Jason Smith.

3. LA Clippers trades Blake Griffin, Lance Stephenson, and CJ Wilcox for Harris, Gordon, and Watson.

4. NY Knicks trades Carmelo Anthony and Jose Calderon for Harris, Payton, and Frye.

5. Sacramento trades DeMarcus Cousins, Ben McLemore, Kosta Koufos, and Darren Collison for Harris, Vuch, Nicholson, Oladipo, Napier, and Orlando 2018 1st round pick (1-8 protected).

Number 4 is godawful.

1. golden state wouldn't do it. Takes them out of the race for Durant.

2. boston wouldn't pay that much and what are we going to do with david lee and three lotto picks in this draft?

3. clippers say no.

4. I wouldn't trade payton for calderon but knicks might do harris and frye for Carmelo

5. I don't think sacramento trades cousins.

EDIT: misread 2018 as 2016. I'd do that boston one.

Potential Harris trades.

Number 4 is godawful.

Any site that starts a trade column with a potential Golden State trade should immediately be disregarded, even if the author says "hear me out." No. No one should hear you out.

Potential Harris trades.

Number 4 is godawful.

1. I could see it but they'd want Frye and something else. People believe they won't trade because of their record but I've seen stranger things happen.

2. Nah. Boston is only trading for a star.

3. Wouldn't give up Gordon but I'd be for it otherwise.

4. No. Payton for Calderon would be a step backward. Even for Melo.

5. I'd do this. As much as I like Dipo and think he can be good, this would solidify our bench, give us shooters, and a star at a young age.

I don't think Henny will see a deal good enough to bite on before the deadline. Most likely any trades will happen this summer.

My hope is when Tobes is ready to come back from the ankle he comes off the bench instead of starting. Our second unit could use someone who can attack the rim with floor spacers like Mario, Smith and Frye on the floor.

I don't think Henny will see a deal good enough to bite on before the deadline. Most likely any trades will happen this summer.

My hope is when Tobes is ready to come back from the ankle he comes off the bench instead of starting. Our second unit could use someone who can attack the rim with floor spacers like Mario, Smith and Frye on the floor.

I think if this happens, we miss out on the playoffs again.

I hope there's a deal to be made.

I think if this happens, we miss out on the playoffs again.

I hope there's a deal to be made.

we could trade for an all star and still aren't likely to make the playoffs.

we need 42 wins probably. and that might not even be enough.

that means we need to finish 19-12.

we have 11 games against teams that are under 500. lets say we win every single one of those games.

we have 4 games left against san Antonio, golden state, and Cleveland. lets say we lose every one of those games.

so we have to go .500 against this schedule:

dallas, Indiana, at dallas, Chicago, at charlotte, at Toronto, at boston, at Detroit, at Miami, Chicago, at Indiana, Detroit, Miami, at Miami, at charlotte.

this includes a stretch where we play 9 out of 11 games on the road