Sign in to follow this  
dshawg77

Magic At Wizards Game Thread January 1st 2016

Here comes the free fall back to obscurity. We better pull out the unlikely win tomorrow.

Man, this sort of reaction for a potential 2 game losing streak must make sports really painful for you

Man, this sort of reaction for a potential 2 game losing streak must make sports really painful for you

I see these two and easily 4 of 6 in an upcoming stretch. But, we haven't beat but 1 solid team all season. So it's likely that stretch coming up could be 6 straight losses. The six games I am talking about are not this stretch we are on currently. But, including tonight we could easily lose 4 of 5 right now. We play Washington in another week which could mean a 2-3 road trip at best.

It won't take much for our good start to be all for naught. If were beating a good team here and there than I might not be so concerned. We are still prone to collapse at any moment.

Unless we beat the Cavs, I just feel we are going to start slipping. A win tomorrow and then I won't be too concerned. We almost must win tomorrow to avoid potential disaster.

We have been close, but the fact is the good teams have found a way every time to beat us. Toronto was a decent win, but still we haven't beat anyone.

I hope I am wrong and underestimating our team, but have a gut feeling that trouble lies ahead. It just pains me to see us lose, especially measuring stick type games like tonight. But, beat Cleveland and maybe we can finally beat the Wizards for a change next week.

I'm a fan of all my teams no matter how bad it gets. But, like most people, I hate getting my hopes up just for them to be dashed in short order. I really thought tonight we would get the Wizards monkey off our back tonight considering we have Cleveland of all teams for the second game of a back to back. They have made us look pathetic twice already!

The worrisome stretch starts February 1st. Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, Hawks, Hawks, and Spurs again. Also we play Mavericks and Pacers in the next two after that.

That stretch can destroy the season unless we build a cushion.

We need to be firing on all cylinders by then. That is what will determine the season. Play poorly and we could ruin everything we have accomplished this year.

The worrisome stretch starts February 1st. Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, Hawks, Hawks, and Spurs again. Also we play Mavericks and Pacers in the next two after that.

That stretch can destroy the season unless we build a cushion.

We need to be firing on all cylinders by then. That is what will determine the season. Play poorly and we could ruin everything we have accomplished this year.

A local DC fan had a sign mocking the Magic. We have lost 12 in a row to the Wizards now? I probably have been at every single one of those losses at home (in DC) too, painful.

I miss the days when the Wizards were easy padding to our win column each year.

Also lol at the dude saying tomorrow is a must win game.

next two games probably losses...Cavs then Pistons. In Detroit we are going to be already tired.

I hate Wizards and how helpless we are against them. We will beat them at home though...I am sure.