Sign in to follow this  
dshawg77

Magic At Wizards Game Thread January 1st 2016

His shot isn't at the level yet where he can come in and do it consistently though. Once it is, I think Dipo will have found his niche in playing out of pick and rolls, pulling up or driving depending on what the defence gives him.

His shot isn't at the level yet where he can come in and do it consistently though. Once it is, I think Dipo will have found his niche in playing out of pick and rolls, pulling up or driving depending on what the defence gives him.

True. I don't understand why his drives this year kinda regressed. He is attacking wildly without good reason sometimes. If his shot was more reliable, players will play him more tightly and he could drive around the defender.

Wizards are just one of those teams that seems to have our number. With Porter and Oubre playing well we are going to need Fournier scoring and Hezonja or Gordon to get some points too.

My only issue is I don't feel Mario looks to score enough, like he is afraid to make a mistake. I thought coming in he would be more aggressive. But, glad to see a few shots from Victor.

We have to do better stopping penetration, stop giving up fast breaks, more effort on D, and someone else needs to score. I'm hoping Fournier has something.

Really need this game guys!

True. I don't understand why his drives this year kinda regressed. He is attacking wildly without good reason sometimes. If his shot was more reliable, players will play him more tightly and he could drive around the defender.

He just needs to stop trying so hard to avoid contact, drive into defenders like Wade does. Also use different speeds instead of going full bore every time. It's subtle, but makes a big difference.