Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD : Magic @ Suns

I am still having a hard time believing how well Drew is playing. Is this really the same guy who looked like a clumsy buffoon on the court for the last couple of years? I say no. I'm convinced that Drew is a clone, the result of a high tech lab experiment funded by, yes I will say it, Amway. The DeVoss family is frustrated at the bad luck we have had in the draft, constantly tanking but never getting the guy who will be considered a potential franchise player, and so they have obviously gone to an extreme only afforded by the super rich. Word on the street says that Devyn Marble is next. I can hardly wait.

How did you know? You are not supposed to know this! I am sending you a private message with this post. Please do not share with anyone else. I have proof that Scott Skiles is really ...

Jacque Vaughn enhanced with Amway vitamins!!! Please do not share with anyone else. I could get killed for sharing this information. That is all.

How did you know? You are not supposed to know this! I am sending you a private message with this post. Please do not share with anyone else. I have proof that Scott Skiles is really ...

Jacque Vaughn enhanced with Amway vitamins!!! Please do not share with anyone else. I could get killed for sharing this information. That is all.

Been hitting the Cocoa Puffs again?