CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I love Hezonja starting. I'm just saying you've done a huge about face in a short amount of time.

I appreciate you talking everyone off the ledge

I'm usually the negative one, everyone here knows that. I'm the critical one. I'm the one that questions everything--but I like this. I really do. I think more people will get on board once the smoke clears and they look at our roster in a couple weeks.

If Ibaka is so great why did a title-contending team feel they were better without him?

Same reason they got rid of Harden dude. Step off the ledge.

571zL57j1YDq8.gif

I just actually watched your sig for the first time, and I don't get it

Knicks lost a (playoff?) Game and amare punched a fire extinguisher breaking his hand

Think about it this way, the Magic were not going to pay Fournier AND Oladipo big money. This trade pretty much is Rob's faith in Fournier, he'll likely re-sign him and decided that Ibaka is good enough to help this team improve while giving us things we need, while Oladipo is part of a logjam and was dealt now before his contract expiring becomes a bigger deal. The draft pick I do not care about, I was not excited for any players we could've taken. That Sabonis dude that we took at 11 didn't intrigue me at all and I'm kind of glad he's not actually going to be on the team. I like this deal, trading Oladipo is a risky move for sure but we can't pay every player on the team so you have to be ahead of the game deciding which players to pay and then get value for the ones you won't.