CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I am disappointed that Rob seems to be content with Payton...he seems smart I just don't know what the plan is for PG position.

We need to get rid of Watson dude is totally injury prone everywhere he's been...worst calf sprain in NBA history sidelined him for half a season.

I am disappointed that Rob seems to be content with Payton...he seems smart I just don't know what the plan is for PG position.

We need to get rid of Watson dude is totally injury prone everywhere he's been...worst calf sprain in NBA history sidelined him for half a season.

I don't think it was just a sprain. It had some designation that I've never heard of.

I'm still on board with Watson and I don't think it's smart to give up on a guy after two up and down years.

It's worth it to explore Payton's growth between now and February.

I don't think it was just a sprain. It had some designation that I've never heard of.

I'm still on board with Watson and I don't think it's smart to give up on a guy after two up and down years.

It's worth it to explore Payton's growth between now and February.

I would feel more comfortable exploring his growth as a backup. I'm somewhat tired of exploring everyone's growth. I'd rather be proactive for once and upgrade the position before we waste half a season. Nothing wrong with bringing in a new Starter while Payton does (or doesn't) develop off the bench.

I would feel more comfortable exploring his growth as a backup. I'm somewhat tired of exploring everyone's growth. I'd rather be proactive for once and upgrade the position before we waste half a season. Nothing wrong with bringing in a new Starter while Payton does (or doesn't) develop off the bench.

Got a new coach though. You have to see what he does with Vogel at the helm.

Dude is almost like an extra defender on the court, at times (on our offensive end). 0 threat of a jump shot and really struggles to blow by anyone. Has to have a pick in order to get into the lane more often than not. He's an upper end backup PG though. I'm Kool with that.

• Upvote 1

Dude is almost like an extra defender on the court, at times (on our offensive end). 0 threat of a jump shot and really struggles to blow by anyone. Has to have a pick in order to get into the lane more often than not. He's an upper end backup PG though. I'm Kool with that.

his defense comes and goes just as much as his offense. some games he cant get around a pick and roll and guys burn him.

The optimal fits for Labissiere, however, would be either the Orlando Magic at No. 11 and Phoenix Suns at No. 13.

With Aaron Gordon at the 4 and Nikola Vucevic at the 5, the Magic are in no rush to develop a new player at either position, but need a shot-blocker who can shoot. The Suns, meanwhile, need a rim protector, and can use Labissiere sparingly as a shooter at the 4.

If Phoenix or Orlando can develop Labissiere properly, he could potentially start and become the two-way player the team needs at the position.

http://hoopshabit.co...er-breakdown/6/

Honestly, I've not been a fan of Skal at all but why not take him? If Rob thinks he has the right character and you don't think anyone else on the board is a game changer then why not? He's the ultimate swing for the fences pick. He might be Serge Ibaka or he might be Darko Milicic.

Honestly, I've not been a fan of Skal at all but why not take him? If Rob thinks he has the right character and you don't think anyone else on the board is a game changer then why not? He's the ultimate swing for the fences pick. He might be Serge Ibaka or he might be Darko Milicic.

Because you won't find out until 2019 and he's old for the class