CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

What are the odds of us being able to trade 11 to denver for 15&19 or boston for 16&23?

Would love to get a combo or either

Jackson, baldwin, or ullis at pg

And

Diello, maker or one of the euro bigs (i trust hennys international scouting) at pf/c

I think we could afford to develop two rookies, especially if we sign some vets and limit the rookies minutes

I am starting to think that we are going to go with a guard in the draft. I dont know if we go pf because I think we are going to target a Forward in FA. I also think we like Gordon at PF. Plus, we can target some project bigs early second round.

Therefore, I am leaning towards taking D. Valentine. I like that he can play off guard or point. I like his play making, passing, and jump shot. I saw a good comparison between him and the Sun's version of Joe Johnson. (Johnson played a lot of pg for the suns - early in his career.) I can really see a lot of line ups with him. I also see Vogel using is length like George Hill. His is not a G. Hill defender, but can be used to play positional defense and used as a big point guard next to victor. At the very least, he brings us another shooter, player with great passing ability, and insurance for Evan Fournier.

Floor: Allen Crabbe

Ceiling: Joe Johnson

I do agree with that. But I seriously think, Maker is going to be that guy where alot of teams pass because there's not enough evidence. Yet he becomes a very decent player.

Uh, only three teams passed on Porzibgus

I think this Wade Baldwin kid is gonna be the steal of this draft. Maybe not gonna be the best player from the draft. But I think he's top 5..although he doesn't go that high.

I think this Wade Baldwin kid is gonna be the steal of this draft. Maybe not gonna be the best player from the draft. But I think he's top 5..although he doesn't go that high.

Big Baldwin fan too. I made a post about him a couple months ago, kid can ball and he plays with emotion.

Have to wonder how his weird shot will work at the next level, but I really like him

It's not a traditional release but he still keeps the ball high and it's a fairly quick release, I don't think it will be a detriment of his.

Big Baldwin fan too. I made a post about him a couple months ago, kid can ball and he plays with emotion.

Sneaky athleticism and he really defends well. Probably as much or more upside as anyone else at 11, if he's available. Such a crap shoot after the top 4 players in this draft.

Have to wonder how his weird shot will work at the next level, but I really like him

I'm gonna guess he'll look like Klay Thompson, in comparison to Elfrid, lol.

Uh, only three teams passed on Porzibgus

Yes but I wasn't referring to how many passed on Porzingis. Thon will likely go 7-14, on a wide scope. So that gives room for more teams to pass. This is the point i was making

Yes but I wasn't referring to how many passed on Porzingis. Thon will likely go 7-14, on a wide scope. So that gives room for more teams to pass. This is the point i was making

Dude, thon isn't going round one

Dude, thon isn't going round one

He is absolutely going in Round 1. He is a long term development pick and under the CBA teams have much more control over time of a first round pick than a second round pick.