Sign in to follow this  
TreyMachine

Great Orlando Spots to watch Magic Games

Hey All -

Good to be back on the boards. Just got married last weekend, so I've been generally gone for a few weeks. Now that I'm settled back in Orlando, I have a question for those who have been here for a while:

Where are the good places to watch Orlando Magic games in/near the city?

Every city has certain places that are known for fans congregating to watch games together, whether that is local bars or restaurants. Does anyone have any experience with finding a great central location for this or is Orlando one of those cities where everyone just goes to the game or watches privately at home by themselves? Would love to know what others have found.

Hey All -

Good to be back on the boards. Just got married last weekend, so I've been generally gone for a few weeks. Now that I'm settled back in Orlando, I have a question for those who have been here for a while:

Where are the good places to watch Orlando Magic games in/near the city?

Every city has certain places that are known for fans congregating to watch games together, whether that is local bars or restaurants. Does anyone have any experience with finding a great central location for this or is Orlando one of those cities where everyone just goes to the game or watches privately at home by themselves? Would love to know what others have found.

The amway center

Anyone have statistics for the various spots? I'd like to watch at the place where the Magic are most likely to win.

Buffalo wild wings has a below average PER and play small with their boneless wings. Nachos are ok.