Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

This is my periodic reminder:

Dont freak out if we start the season something like 6-14. the first part of the season is arguably the most difficult. Most of our winnable games are stacked in the back half of the year.

If we can win 8 of our first 20 then we're doing fantastic.

the second group of 20 games we play 10 teams that are expected to be in the lottery.

That could put us at 16-24 after starting 6-14

The last 41 games we only play 7 games against Juggernauts (san antonio, okc, golden state, clippers, houston, and cleveland.)

if we can avoid losing too many games against the brooklyns and phillys of the league and split the games against the boston's, miami's, and washington's of the league we should be able to make the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

*opens up Yahoo sports app*

"Hey that's great. Derrick Rose is putting up a pretty productive stat line"

*clicks name*

6-17 shooting

:svgsad:

Doug McDermott looked pretty boss in limited play. Chicago still has offensive dry spells which means they haven't changed much or at all.

I feel so bad for Craig Sager. He doesn't look good at all.

He's lost a ton of weight. Everyone is happy that he's "back" but I hope they really appreciate him because I'd be shocked if he lasts the whole season. Cancer is a *******.

Holy crap did they really need to include every layup?

Highlights? More like every single play Payton was involved in.

Dude making mixes like:

highlight-in-books.jpg

Lol!!!

Does anyone know if Payton will even be available on Wednesday????

The Warriors were so dominant that their fans left at the 9 minute mark in the 4th. Their ball movement has become impeccable as the ball continues to swing from corner the corner of half court. The Warriors are a different monster. Stagnation during the course of the game is rare for the warriors and if it happens, its short lived.

Their system allows Curry to be open in every facet of the game. Its like he's playing every position on the court. He gets shots in paint off of backdoor cuts, baseline, wing diagonal, and direct cuts off the ball to receive points in the paint. They run various wing horns and baseline curls to threes so he can attempt clean wing threes.

He manages to lose his man on loose ball instances and rebound situations to camp for corner threes. His dexterity at ball handing allows him to lose anyone off screens and one on one. His hesitation dribble is probably legendary. Curry took the load off of Thompson tonight by taking half of his attempt for him. There's always an alternative for generating offense by Curry's bb IQ. His quick thinking nature allows their offense to be a locomotive. Its like a complex logical loop and if statement in programming.

All this while masking his elite point guard capabilities. He's gotten the ball to bogot and Ezili on high iq drives because Curry is a heavy magnet.

I believe Curry is the player that Chris Paul should have aspired to be but couldn't. Curry is definitely a deserves his accolades and definitely is a hall of fame player.

Ish Smith had his confidence crushed out there. This was a terrible match up for opening night for New Orleans. They should have played a lesser tier team. Why did the nba do that to them. What did the Pelican's in was offensive rebounds that lead to more high percentage threes for the deadly warriors. Anthony Davis was completely shut down this game. Started the first half 1-14. Ended 4-20. I've never seen something like that ever.

By their transition defense, ball movement, defensive rebounding, off ball defense, and scoring options, its easy to see that the Pelicans have allot of work to do and still need to build.

I hope to freaking god the Magic players are taking notes. Please............PLEASE....take notes Magic.

I like the talent level...it's just a matter of where these guys are in their development.

I am worried about AG's health, it's not good that he can't play 2 games in a row in the pre-season, and still has pain in his foot, seems like the durant injury. he has to be healthy because he's the difference making talent our defense and transition needs.

I am also worried that Elf is behind because he wasn't getting pre-season reps, but it gave Shabazz Napier a chance to show he has some talent, I am very interested to see if Skiles will try to play him to get his shooting on the floor. he was 60% on 3's in the preseason and had 19 assists to 8 turnovers.

Skiles also has to play Mario, I am not saying he should let him suck on defense but there will be growing pains he needs to get thru. There is just too much talent there to not play him