Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Looks like Anthony Davis has won the MVP. All he has to do is play and we know first hand that the league will protect him at all costs. What team does anyone see Anthony Davis leaving New Orleans for? What do you mean too soon? lol

-----

That preseason went by rather quick. Now, we're going to have to deal with the real stats. Now, our players need to actually play. The pressure is on the perform and achieve but there shouldn't be any pressure if our players studied. The stats will tell the tale.

I'll reiterate that its important for the Magic to win both games against the Wiz and Thunder. It critical for this team to start off with confidence.

-------

We should have signed seth curry and giannis antetokounmpo. ...just because NAMES. It would kind of be like owning the off brand of Ralph Lauren. You know. Stewart Lauren?.....with a mirror reverse logo alternative. No one will ever notice the difference!

Then we would have casual fans fall into the delusional thought of: Wow, the Magic have stephen curry's brother AND Giannis Antetokounmpo's brother. They're gonna be great! Add to the fact that we could sign Aaron Gordon's brother?! Clean the cobwebs out of Jareth's old pot. We got a stew brewing here.

Too bad everything above was a homerish idea but...it would be good for..marketing to have cousins brothers; a literal family team. We would have to get rid of depth for these marginally terrible players but irrationality makes me believe it'll be worth it.

----

Simmons on his latest podcast says we win about 39 games and called Vaugh the 'equipment manager'. lmao

He also predicts Hezonja to be ROY and says Knicks fans are gonna be so pissed at NY's pick of Porzingis.

We need a gamethread signup sheet. Created by someone who will take the time to keep it updated

Ive been having massive Internet issues the past couple of weeks but if they get resolved in the next week like I'm hoping I'll be happy to do this if nobody else does.

Ive been having massive Internet issues the past couple of weeks but if they get resolved in the next week like I'm hoping I'll be happy to do this if nobody else does.

Cool. Have you done it before?

Simmons on his latest podcast says we win about 39 games and called Vaugh the 'equipment manager'. lmao

He also predicts Hezonja to be ROY and says Knicks fans are gonna be so pissed at NY's pick of Porzingis.

Well, he really doesn't think Hezonja will win rookie of the year. He thinks Hezonja will win the internet and will be a star in the future. Also that the Knicks will feel terrible about passing on him

Just want to confirm you know what it entails

Well... I dunno now haha. I thought I did but maybe not.

EDIT: doesn't seem to matter anymore anyway.

Well, he really doesn't think Hezonja will win rookie of the year. He thinks Hezonja will win the internet and will be a star in the future. Also that the Knicks will feel terrible about passing on him

I don't know if he was sarcastically saying it but he kept saying 'Rookie of the Year' Hezonja.

Maybe he means who actually SHOULD win ROY.