Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

If we're talking crazy money, how about Wesley Matthews' contract with Dallas... 70 mil over 4 years?

The weird part about that one is they signed him for much less then decided to give him more money after the DeAndre Jordan thing

Oh God..

So I saw that the NBA was offering a 25% discount for League Pass (until the end of the day - Jan 2) and bought the team pass for my beloved Magic for around 62 euros, using the promotional code: LPNEWYEAR16

These guys are so sneaky that they have an "available upgrades" section, and I saw something for 67 euros. My dumb mind assumed that it was the Magic playoff games for an extra 5 dollars. What I got was the full league pass for an extra 67 euros.

I'm not really interested in getting other team's games and now I spent two times the amount of money I was expecting. :svgsad:

Ah well.. we better make the playoffs now since I wouldn't be able to watch our games to begin with (the team pass doesn't offer playoff games) and I'll get to watch the occasional Warriors game...

--

I'm posting this to let you know that the NBA website is tricky as hell and has several design flaws that will help them pick your pocket. There are also automatic renewals so be wary of that

Oh God..

So I saw that the NBA was offering a 25% discount for League Pass (until the end of the day - Jan 2) and bought the team pass for my beloved Magic for around 62 euros, using the promotional code: LPNEWYEAR16

These guys are so sneaky that they have an "available upgrades" section, and I saw something for 67 euros. My dumb mind assumed that it was the Magic playoff games for an extra 5 dollars. What I got was the full league pass for an extra 67 euros.

I'm not really interested in getting other team's games and now I spent two times the amount of money I was expecting. :svgsad:/>

Ah well.. we better make the playoffs now since I wouldn't be able to watch our games to begin with (the team pass doesn't offer playoff games) and I'll get to watch the occasional Warriors game...

--

I'm posting this to let you know that the NBA website is tricky as hell and has several design flaws that will help them pick your pocket. There are also automatic renewals so be wary of that

I stopped subscribing last year. Its a waste. Their product is a rip off and leaves much to be desired.

Oh God..

I'm not really interested in getting other team's games and now I spent two times the amount of money I was expecting. :svgsad:/>

--

If you explain your situation to them and that you got confused and made a mistake, they're usually pretty good about hearing you out and refunding you. Their goal is to make money by duping you and then having you assume you have to live with it.

If you explain your situation to them and that you got confused and made a mistake, they're usually pretty good about hearing you out and refunding you. Their goal is to make money by duping you and then having you assume you have to live with it.

I'm pretty certain that they have a no refund policy. I'll just live with it and hope we make the playoffs. Try to make the most of the package I bought :/

I'm pretty certain that they have a no refund policy. I'll just live with it and hope we make the playoffs. Try to make the most of the package I bought :/

I'm pretty sure they'll refund your money so long as you contact them in a timely manner.

Side Note: I love having the Team Pass. I think the quality and product is pretty nice. I'd love for it to be free but you know how that works.