Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Really. U think marble is better? Marble couldn't get that hot if someone set him on fire.

Don't think Marble's necessarily better or worse, but I think the d-league for a young kid like that is better than the 14th man on an NBA team that will never see the court. It happens all the time in the NBA where fans like to overreact to a guy going on a hot shooting streak. He's not all of a sudden the next Steph Curry, hopefully he can be a decent point guard who can eventually shoot with consistency. Harvey's averaging 12 points a game on 37 % from 3 and 33 % from 2 so far for the Bayhawks.

Orlando Magic

Goal No. 1: Compete now!

Goal No. 2: Cash in (somewhat) on the youth movement

Goal No. 3: Maintain a youthful core

The Magic rebuild is officially over. Seemingly overnight, Scott Skiles did what Jacque Vaughn couldn't do for years: implement a healthy offensive system. They rank 14th on that end after finishing in the bottom four over the past three seasons. Considering the remarkable job he has done so far, Skiles has every right to demand some more veterans on the team, and at 18-13 in a crowded East, now is the time to exchange the surplus of youth for some win-now talent.

The dream scenario would be prying DeMarcus Cousins away from Sacramento, but here are some lesser names I would keep an eye on for Orlando: Danilo Gallinari, Ryan Anderson, Brook Lopez and Joakim Noah (who used to play for Skiles in Chicago).

With their top six players in minutes all 25 or younger, the Magic can move a couple of prospects for a key player and still maintain their youthful core. The East is there for the taking.

http://espn.go.com/n...-conference-nba

Gallinari can't be traded until Feb 2.

[/size]

http://espn.go.com/n...-conference-nba

Gallinari can't be traded until Feb 2.

Why are we making trades just to make them? We're currently in a great position and 2 wins away from the number 2 seed.

None of these sound good. Danilo can't seem to stay healthy.

And for someone as immature as cousins, we risk having to gut our roster because vlade won't let him go.

The ghost of Noah? Brook "really really poor mans Vuc" Lopez? These are all downgrades.

Why are we making trades just to make them? We're currently in a great position and 2 wins away from the number 2 seed.

None of these sound good. Danilo can't seem to stay healthy.

And for someone as immature as cousins, we risk having to gut our roster because vlade won't let him go.

The ghost of Noah? Brook "really really poor mans Vuc" Lopez? These are all downgrades.

Yeah, I'm not opposed to the idea of making a trade if we can buy low on a good talent, but none of those names make sense. I'd take Harris & Gordon over Gallo, Cousins would kill our chemistry and Vucevic right now is better, and if we never get linked to Brook effing Lopez again it'll be too soon. Noah isn't even really worth a response, the guy hasn't been good in years.

Don't think Marble's necessarily better or worse, but I think the d-league for a young kid like that is better than the 14th man on an NBA team that will never see the court. It happens all the time in the NBA where fans like to overreact to a guy going on a hot shooting streak. He's not all of a sudden the next Steph Curry, hopefully he can be a decent point guard who can eventually shoot with consistency. Harvey's averaging 12 points a game on 37 % from 3 and 33 % from 2 so far for the Bayhawks.

I am not over reacting at all. This kid played four years in college. Lead the the div. 1 schools in scoring. Has unlimited range. And he is averaging those numbers in 25 minutes. I would much rather have that guy on my bench and in practice. In case someone gets hurt. Or u need some scoring he is there. What exactly does marble provide?

I am not over reacting at all. This kid played fours in college. Lead the the div. 1 schools in scoring. Has unlimited range. And he is averaging those numbers in 25 minutes. I would much rather have that guy on my bench and in practice. In case someone gets hurt. Or u need some scoring he is there. What exactly is marble provide?

Marble was pretty good during pre-season but we have a plethora of wings. Napier isn't playing that well and if Harvey can keep this up we might give him a chance later in the season.

I am not over reacting at all. This kid played fours in college. Lead the the div. 1 schools in scoring. Has unlimited range. And he is averaging those numbers in 25 minutes. I would much rather have that guy on my bench and in practice. In case someone gets hurt. Or u need some scoring he is there. What exactly is marble provide?

Not saying Marble provides anything, but it doesn't take any time at all to call someone up from the D-League.. I say let the kid continue to get his minutes and if we need him we know where to find him.

Would happily bring back Ryan Anderson out of all the people in that list. Cousins would be the dream scenario, the guys talent is legitimately insane, but it would screw team chemistry if he is a head case and clashes with Skiles, which is a 50/50 chance. Would rather not take the risk and just continue to stand pat. Grab Anderson if possible and that is about it.