Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Can we please get him and send marble back

He was pretty bad in summer league. The announcer also mentioned that he'd had nothing but bricks all night prior to that. I think he'll be fine right where he is.

I was responding to Soul Bro saying Frye was a smart signing by Hennigan.

Last week I went to the grand canyon. On the way back I stopped at the local McDonald's to get a coffee as the trip back to Phoenix was long, snowy, and I needed to be alert.

A small coffee at this McDonald's was $2.67.

I asked the employee manning the drive thru window why it was almost triple the price as usual. He responded that it's because there isn't available housing in the area so McDonald's raises prices to accommodate the unusual situation the employees are in.

There aren't any other options available so I bought the coffee and made it back to Phoenix without incident.

Last week I went to the grand canyon. On the way back I stopped at the local McDonald's to get a coffee as the trip back to Phoenix was long, snowy, and I needed to be alert.

A small coffee at this McDonald's was $2.67.

I asked the employee manning the drive thru window why it was almost triple the price as usual. He responded that it's because there isn't available housing in the area so McDonald's raises prices to accommodate the unusual situation the employees are in.

There aren't any other options available so I bought the coffee and made it back to Phoenix without incident.

A number of years ago the wife and I were house hunting, and we found the perfect one in a great neighborhood. Unfortunately, it was the only one in the neighborhood for sale, so it was priced above market. We decided we’d rather spend another year renting before paying more than the house was worth.

The following year, the house was still available, but the price had dropped substantially since a number of homes were now for sale in that neighborhood. We saved thousands of dollars by waiting for the right time to invest our money.

The annals of NBA history are replete with “What-Could-Have-Been” teams, those that, for one reason or another, fell short of their massive potential. No team embodies this more perfectly than the 1994-95 Orlando Magic, which featured the likes of Shaquille O’Neal, Penny Hardaway, Dennis Scott, Horace Grant, Brian Shaw, and Nick Anderson. Even though they were swept in the NBA Finals by the Houston Rockets, it seemed as if they were destined to be one of the great teams in the league for years to come. However, injuries and egos derailed those hopes, and within a few short seasons, that team was all but disbanded.

While we know what came of Shaq’s career, what about Anderson, Scott, and Grant? What happened to the lesser role players like Tree Rollins, Geert Hammink and Jeff Turner? Read on and see for yourself.

http://uproxx.com/di...e-are-they-now/

A number of years ago the wife and I were house hunting, and we found the perfect one in a great neighborhood. Unfortunately, it was the only one in the neighborhood for sale, so it was priced above market. We decided we’d rather spend another year renting before paying more than the house was worth.

The following year, the house was still available, but the price had dropped substantially since a number of homes were now for sale in that neighborhood. We saved thousands of dollars by waiting for the right time to invest our money.

What if you were homeless and needed a home right then? (like the Magic need to win now. ) The Magic don't have the type of fanbase that will wait several years for winning to happen (I will; I'm just saying the majority of Magic "fans"). We aren't a big market team where the fans will stick around no matter what happens. The Frye signing was the best we could do at the time and it's starting to pay dividends. I don't see the problem.

I almost puked at the thought of this.

Who in their right mind could think about inserting Matt bonner into a starting lineup.

He's basically a cheerleader for the Spurs at this point. He can still stroke the 3, but there's a reason the Spurs don't really play him anymore.

What if you were homeless and needed a home right then? (like the Magic need to win now. ) The Magic don't have the type of fanbase that will wait several years for winning to happen (I will; I'm just saying the majority of Magic "fans"). We aren't a big market team where the fans will stick around no matter what happens. The Frye signing was the best we could do at the time and it's starting to pay dividends. I don't see the problem.

These people need some DJ Khalid in their life because they just can't handle success